There are 176 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. San Diego Chargers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
I look at it as a win-win situation, we lose the game it seals singletary's riddance, we win the game we're that much closer to a playoff game

Amen.

Unless we win out and win the super bowl...Sing isn't coming back. Alex has a better shot of coming back over Sing.

This!!! Everyone thinks that if we make it to the playoffs Sing will be back. Incorrect. He is gone no matter what.

That's real. If we make the playoffs and even win a couple games, everyone will see Sing as the Coach that kept this team from the SB. I just cannot handle another let down with this team. I'm gonna get real drunk, starting.... NOW. That way I'm really rowdy either way.

I seriously doubt Jed will be fooled. Thats just my opinion. You're entitled to yours.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Not referring to anyone specifically with this.... but it's really WEAK for any fan to go into a game either wanting their team to lose. Also very WEAK for fans being unwilling to put forth some hope/faith because it may make them more emotionally disheartened by negative results. It's one thing to just not believe in the team's chances due to coaching or player issues. But it's entirely another to not put forth any hope/faith for simple fear of being emotionally squashed? Man, that's the epitome of pussification.

I agree but disagree. I'm so stoked for this game. I haven't been this excited for a game in a while. At the same time I can't help but think of the past and think of all the other times we have lost games just like this. It really just seems sort of un-real that we can win this game. It's been such a long time since we've done the right thing, that it's hard to get my hopes up to much. We lose tonight, it's going to be a long long off-season. Play-offs done.

I don't know, it just seems like we're gonna screw this up again, somehow. I'm so used to seing us do that, that I don't know any different. Now I'm not saying I'm not going to be cheering my butt off, just saying it's hard to believe we can win this game. If we can finally turn the tides tonight, I will be one happy individual for the next week and a half.

If that makes any sense?
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
I look at it as a win-win situation, we lose the game it seals singletary's riddance, we win the game we're that much closer to a playoff game

Amen.

Unless we win out and win the super bowl...Sing isn't coming back. Alex has a better shot of coming back over Sing.

This!!! Everyone thinks that if we make it to the playoffs Sing will be back. Incorrect. He is gone no matter what.

That's real. If we make the playoffs and even win a couple games, everyone will see Sing as the Coach that kept this team from the SB. I just cannot handle another let down with this team. I'm gonna get real drunk, starting.... NOW. That way I'm really rowdy either way.

I seriously doubt Jed will be fooled. Thats just my opinion. You're entitled to yours.

I couldn't agree more, Jed knows what's at stake... A Stadium.
Not referring to anyone specifically with this.... but it's really WEAK for any fan to go into a game either wanting their team to lose. Also very WEAK for fans being unwilling to put forth some hope/faith because it may make them more emotionally disheartened by negative results. It's one thing to just not believe in the team's chances due to coaching or player issues. But it's entirely another to not put forth any hope/faith for simple fear of being emotionally squashed? Man, that's the epitome of pussification.

You know what sucks worse then fans wanting their team to lose. Its fans who b***h and complain about what other fans want. Why not just let people wish for what they want without passing judgment.

This country's built on judging others! Damn British! GO NINERS!

That said, I agree with oldman9er.
[ Edited by Lott49ersFan on Dec 16, 2010 at 2:50 PM ]
5 hours away from Ninertalk catastrophic fail.

Backup servers on standby.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

I agree but disagree. I'm so stoked for this game. I haven't been this excited for a game in a while. At the same time I can't help but think of the past and think of all the other times we have lost games just like this. It really just seems sort of un-real that we can win this game. It's been such a long time since we've done the right thing, that it's hard to get my hopes up to much. We lose tonight, it's going to be a long long off-season. Play-offs done.

I don't know, it just seems like we're gonna screw this up again, somehow. I'm so used to seing us do that, that I don't know any different. Now I'm not saying I'm not going to be cheering my butt off, just saying it's hard to believe we can win this game. If we can finally turn the tides tonight, I will be one happy individual for the next week and a half.

If that makes any sense?

Not real sure of what you disagree with then, but I like what you had to say there. Nothing wrong with a fan going in hopeful but doubtful.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

LOL... no thanks. I'm gonna be drinking them back with the friends over. No way am I submerging myself into the knee-jerk reactionary mess that will become the WZ.

You know what sucks worse then fans wanting their team to lose. Its fans who b***h and complain about what other fans want. Why not just let people wish for what they want without passing judgment.

Touched a nerve... so we all know where you're at, I see. Anyway... is this not a forum? Is this not a place where we are asked to give our opinions about football related issues? Don't get all bent outta shape just because my words may just remind you of who... and what... you may be.

So your calling me a p***y ?

Yes this is a football forum its about football, not what you think about other fans and what they want. Your not talking football your basically insulting a percentage of the fanbase.

Pussification = Sus

As he to himself.

No dude. You know our point and we know yours. We don't agree. We truly believe that peeps like yourself that WANT and ROOT for your team to lose goes against everything we as fans hold dear.

We do root for our team period during the games. You can justify your position until your dead, but you will not sway this fan base.

The voice of Ninerfandom has spoken through out all the threads concerning this issue.

Just listen this time.
[ Edited by ninertico on Dec 16, 2010 at 3:50 PM ]
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

LOL... no thanks. I'm gonna be drinking them back with the friends over. No way am I submerging myself into the knee-jerk reactionary mess that will become the WZ.

That's right Oldman! I'm right there with ya! I will never go into one of those emotionfest NT threads.

Instead, I am ordering a Pizza on my way home so it's there when I arrive. I have a great bourbon and coke waiting for me, too. HD, food and drink FTW!!!!
Why would ANYONE get their hopes up over this team?

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by ninertico:

Touched a nerve... so we all know where you're at, I see. Anyway... is this not a forum? Is this not a place where we are asked to give our opinions about football related issues? Don't get all bent outta shape just because my words may just remind you of who... and what... you may be.

So your calling me a p***y ?

Yes this is a football forum its about football, not what you think about other fans and what they want. Your not talking football your basically insulting a percentage of the fanbase.

Pussification = Sus

As he to himself.

No dude. You know our point and we know yours. We don't agree. We truly believe that peeps like yourself that WANT and ROOT for your team to lose goes against everything we as fans hold dear.

We do root for our team period during the games. You can justify your position until your dead, but you will not sway this fan base.

The voice of Ninerfandom has spoken through out all the threads concerning this issue.

Just listen this time.

Well Im not gonna eat your tacos.

[ Edited by susweel on Dec 16, 2010 at 4:43 PM ]
It wouldn't surprise me if the Niners win. It isn't a bad team and would have won the west but for Sing. Nonetheless, the Yorks are praying and offering sacrifices that they don't have to fire the guy. Keep your pets indoors tonight.
  • Jiks
This wasn't just one position that lost us this game. This whole team played extremely poor. Here is some examples just off the top of my head.

1. Justin Smith-love the guy but that was the stupidest thing I've seen in a while. He deserved to be kicked out.

2. O-line- Horrible performance. The one thing that gets me the most is 4th and Goal at the 6 inch line and we miss a block.

3. D. Walker/Ahmad Brooks- Catch the ball please... These could have been game changing catches but unfortunatly no bueno.

4. Alex Smith/VD/Crabtree- Don't know who to blame but all 3. Alex never got them the ball, were they open? I really don't know, but something is defiantly wrong.

5. Play Calling- Same as above. We didn't have a balanced attack. It seemed many times we ran the exact opposite of what we should run. THe bubble screen to D. Walker for example. Played that right into the defenses hands. It was 3rd and 2, and we throw backwards.

6. Coaching- What was our gameplan? One second it looked as if we were going to try to run it, then the next second we throw 3 passes in a row. No balance. No specific game plan nothing.

All in all this whole team played horrible. I was going to write more but it's kind of a waste of time. You can blame ALex's bad performance all you want. I am a supporter and think he played horrible. But at the same time, not one specific player or coach did any better in the least. This whole team was just dismal and got beat in every aspect of the game.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
kinda glad i don't get my hopes anymore......knowing luck will be against and singletary will back next year to coach this team....smfh.
  • Jiks
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

If that makes any sense?

Share 49ersWebzone