LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 341 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. San Diego Chargers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
Originally posted by mryan1004:
I look at it as a win-win situation, we lose the game it seals singletary's riddance, we win the game we're that much closer to a playoff game

Amen.

getting new coaches is my favorite part of the season!
Originally posted by maximill15:
I look at it as a win-win situation, we lose the game it seals singletary's riddance, we win the game we're that much closer to a playoff game

Amen.

getting new coaches is my favorite part of the season!

Alex, is that you?
man I very happy about having a meaningful game in December... I will give anything for us to win and continue this quest to the playoffs, it has been to long to just dismiss it for a high pick or to get the coach fired... for me all that will take care in the off season but for now I hope we can make it for the playoffs and win every game we can...

go nienrs
Not referring to anyone specifically with this.... but it's really WEAK for any fan to go into a game either wanting their team to lose. Also very WEAK for fans being unwilling to put forth some hope/faith because it may make them more emotionally disheartened by negative results. It's one thing to just not believe in the team's chances due to coaching or player issues. But it's entirely another to not put forth any hope/faith for simple fear of being emotionally squashed? Man, that's the epitome of pussification.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by oldman9er:
Not referring to anyone specifically with this.... but it's really WEAK for any fan to go into a game either wanting their team to lose. Also very WEAK for fans being unwilling to put forth some hope/faith because it may make them more emotionally disheartened by negative results. It's one thing to just not believe in the team's chances due to coaching or player issues. But it's entirely another to not put forth any hope/faith for simple fear of being emotionally squashed? Man, that's the epitome of pussification.

You know what sucks worse then fans wanting their team to lose. Its fans who b***h and complain about what other fans want. Why not just let people wish for what they want without passing judgment.

You know what sucks worse then fans wanting their team to lose. Its fans who b***h and complain about what other fans want. Why not just let people wish for what they want without passing judgment.
I wish that Alex Smith is our starter next year

How about following your own medicine...

Touched a nerve... so we all know where you're at, I see. Anyway... is this not a forum? Is this not a place where we are asked to give our opinions about football related issues? Don't get all bent outta shape just because my words may just remind you of who... and what... you may be.
We won't know until 9:00 pm or so.
Since 2006, we have been within 1-2 games of the NFC West Title and there is always a glimmer of hope late in the season. The final crushing of hopes will feel even worse this year, because they were such high hopes this offseason. We have learned nothing except Sing is worse than Dennis Erickson. Alex is still a bum who can't throw over 15 yards, the O-Line is still under-achieving, the Secondary is among the worst in the league. The most disappointing thing is that this team cannot tackle for a lick. I hope that we can pull this one out tonight, despite the state of the franchise. We are 9.5 point underdogs, but let's hope the disappointing blow doesn't happen this year and that all this "torture" was worthwhile.

And yet we are one game out of the NFC West lead. This torture is what SF Giants fans had to experience. So if it works out well then we will be in the hunt and still have to win our following games, but we are still in it even with all of our defects. We now have the same chance as Arizona had when it went to the super bowl. Everyone discounted Arizona but it came a few plays away from winning the super bowl and had the lead at the end of the fourth quarter.

So as a fan I keep staying with the team through the ups and downs. But if it should turn out that we win tonight then we will be close again. Still not settled but two more games after that to go through more torture. But if the team gels and develops then off we go, if not we can be sad and bitter after that.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Touched a nerve... so we all know where you're at, I see. Anyway... is this not a forum? Is this not a place where we are asked to give our opinions about football related issues? Don't get all bent outta shape just because my words may just remind you of who... and what... you may be.

So your calling me a p***y ?

Yes this is a football forum its about football, not what you think about other fans and what they want. Your not talking football your basically insulting a percentage of the fanbase.
Originally posted by BobS:
When was the last time we beat a team with a winning record ?

Add on the road, and the only team that comes to mind of late is the Cardinals last year.

We are currently 0-9 on the road against non division teams. Egads! It doesn't look good.

Amen.

Unless we win out and win the super bowl...Sing isn't coming back. Alex has a better shot of coming back over Sing.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Amen.

Unless we win out and win the super bowl...Sing isn't coming back. Alex has a better shot of coming back over Sing.

This!!! Everyone thinks that if we make it to the playoffs Sing will be back. Incorrect. He is gone no matter what.
Originally posted by Byisgod:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:

Amen.

This!!! Everyone thinks that if we make it to the playoffs Sing will be back. Incorrect. He is gone no matter what.

That's real. If we make the playoffs and even win a couple games, everyone will see Sing as the Coach that kept this team from the SB. I just cannot handle another let down with this team. I'm gonna get real drunk, starting.... NOW. That way I'm really rowdy either way.
Share 49ersWebzone