LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 214 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. San Diego Chargers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by maximill15:
Originally posted by Chico:
Focus everyone! Let's stay positive and support our team! we WILL win the game tonight and make it to the playoffs after beating St Louis next week!!!

I hope you are right, I stand to won 5 grand if we make the playoffs

how much did u bet in?
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is this an attempt at a reverse Psych. ?

If I get confident, it's surely a loss.. Whatever it takes.
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
is this an attempt at a reverse Psych. ?

If I get confident, it's surely a loss.. Whatever it takes.

i know what u mean i was so hyped up for the first few games and we lost as soon as i downplayed games we won trying to downplay this game
  • Dino
  • Veteran
idk about everyone else but i'm pretty pumped!

p.s. f**k singletary
  • ZRF80
Im desperate.....I'll even swallow my hatred for Alex Smith (for a couple weeks) just to see the team make the playoffs.

I'll be wearing the tinted shades tonight. GO NINERS !!!!!!!!
The SF Giants may have adopted the term Torture for their teams season, but the Niners have EARNED it! 0-5 start, multiple 3 pts losses by last minute field goals, if there are any fans deserving of a upset, big win it's us! Please 49ers, deliver!
we are more likely to wi this game and lose an easy one down the line just in time to crush our payoff chances
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
we are more likely to wi this game and lose an easy one down the line just in time to crush our payoff chances

lol, yeah just choke against ARZ. I'd cry, then stab someone
Originally posted by blizzuntz:

That's how they do it, we will probably win tonight and lose to Arizona at home.
I look at it as a win-win situation, we lose the game it seals singletary's riddance, we win the game we're that much closer to a playoff game

• BobS
  • Veteran
Originally posted by susweel:
When was the last time we beat a team with a winning record ?

Add on the road, and the only team that comes to mind of late is the Cardinals last year.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by BobS:
Originally posted by susweel:
When was the last time we beat a team with a winning record ?

Add on the road, and the only team that comes to mind of late is the Cardinals last year.

Yah same here and I really dont even count that because we always play them tough.
This is the biggest game the niners have played in probably about 8 years. Both teams are in the same position. It'll be interesting to see how the niners play under the spotlight.
Originally posted by mryan1004:
I look at it as a win-win situation, we lose the game it seals singletary's riddance, we win the game we're that much closer to a playoff game

Amen.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by DieHardNiner82:
Originally posted by mryan1004:

Amen.
Share 49ersWebzone