LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 202 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. San Diego Chargers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Post all post-game analysis on this thread.

Since 2006, we have been within 1-2 games of the NFC West Title and there is always a glimmer of hope late in the season. The final crushing of hopes will feel even worse this year, because they were such high hopes this offseason. We have learned nothing except Sing is worse than Dennis Erickson. Alex is still a bum who can't throw over 15 yards, the O-Line is still under-achieving, the Secondary is among the worst in the league. The most disappointing thing is that this team cannot tackle for a lick. I hope that we can pull this one out tonight, despite the state of the franchise. We are 9.5 point underdogs, but let's hope the disappointing blow doesn't happen this year and that all this "torture" was worthwhile.
f**k THAT....LETS GET IT NINERS!!!!
[ Edited by Grigga2021 on Dec 16, 2010 at 11:51 AM ]
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
We are 9.5 point under dogs so I'm not expecting much.
Originally posted by valrod33:

IM PUMPED LETS f**kING DO THIS.

is this an attempt at a reverse Psych. ?
  • Chico
  • Veteran
Focus everyone! Let's stay positive and support our team! we WILL win the game tonight and make it to the playoffs after beating St Louis next week!!!
Why would you hope we loss this late in the season for. Were out of the race for luck. we need to get after the chargers. then we hold our faith, and it's the rams and the cards, which gives us a great chance to push for the playoffs. GO NINERS!
[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Dec 16, 2010 at 12:02 PM ]
  • hb123
  • Veteran
Originally posted by CrankDatCrabtree:

story of the niners

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
When was the last time we beat a team with a winning record ?
Rivers is king on his home field and untouchable in the final weeks of the regular season. The Bolts D picked of P.Manning for 4.

Backs up against the wall is where we see a team with character come through. Undogs status suit this team more.

Just win.
I hope we win but I would be very surprised. We just are not very good. They are.
Originally posted by Grigga2021:
f**k THAT....LETS GET IT NINERS!!!!
Originally posted by Chico:
Focus everyone! Let's stay positive and support our team! we WILL win the game tonight and make it to the playoffs after beating St Louis next week!!!

I hope you are right, I stand to won 5 grand if we make the playoffs
Share 49ersWebzone