LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 152 users in the forums

Weather For Sunday

Shop Find 49ers gear online
So I have looked at the weather forecast for Sunday and the weather calls for 25° F
Chance of Snow. I think that if the weather is wet and cold it bodes well for our running game. I know we never win in Green Bay but like a true Niner fan I am optimistic, specially with Lightning and Thunder. aka Westbrook and Dixon. Green bay is ranked 18th against the run. I just wish we could win one in Green Bay. If our secondary does not give up big passes and our running game keeps Rodgers on the sidelines we can win this go niners. Prediction 49ers 21-14
Well now the run up the gut doesn't sound so bad. Now if it snows, we might actually make it competitive, even be ahead in the fourth with this game plan and screw it up late.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
I wonder if Singletary will be wearing sunglasses??
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
good thing Westy is used to that kind of weather because it'll be run run run for the Niners this week.
Originally posted by fly15:

i believe thomas hollywood henderson once said when you're cool, the sun is always shining
Originally posted by 49ersforlife:
So I have looked at the weather forecast for Sunday and the weather calls for 25° F
Chance of Snow. I think that if the weather is wet and cold it bodes well for our running game. I know we never win in Green Bay but like a true Niner fan I am optimistic, specially with Lightning and Thunder. aka Westbrook and Dixon. Green bay is ranked 18th against the run. I just wish we could win one in Green Bay. If our secondary does not give up big passes and our running game keeps Rodgers on the sidelines we can win this go niners. Prediction 49ers 21-14

The Snow should be long gone by Sunday. No wind.

no but he will be wearing his wooden cross
Originally posted by crabman82:

i believe thomas hollywood henderson once said when you're cool, the sun is always shining

• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:

no but he will be wearing his wooden cross

a cold rock = turnovers. who wins that battle..

They are going after Reggie Smith for sure. They were more concerned with Mays because of the run support ability.
when asked about Sunday's weather playing a factor into emphasis of the running game, Singletary responded, "We need to look at the film."
Originally posted by rodbeezy:
when asked about Sunday's weather playing a factor into emphasis of the running game, Singletary responded, "We need to look at the film."

And, in a short week, against a hungry team that has to win to stay in playoff contention in GB, in brutally cold temps with the wind chill factor, against the number one player in the NFL in sacks, and a top 5 QB?

Green Bay 37-Niners 17

It is not going to be close.
Originally posted by MadDog49er:

And, in a short week, against a hungry team that has to win to stay in playoff contention in GB, in brutally cold temps with the wind chill factor, against the number one player in the NFL in sacks, and a top 5 QB? Oh it will be closer then

Green Bay 37-Niners 17

It is not going to be close.
It's going to be closer than that I predict 24-17 Niners
Share 49ersWebzone