LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 318 users in the forums

Frank Gore out for season

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by socal81:
Jesus "Glen Coffee, I want you to return to the San Francisco 49ers"

I would rather have Westbrook, Dixon and resign Caulkric
Originally posted by JoeCool031619:
I just changed from ESPN to NFL network to find out this news. I guess talking about the Miami Heat & next Mondays game is more important than reporting injuries on teams in the NFC west. I can't stand ESPN anymore....

Try chronicle live if you in the bay
Originally posted by teeohh:
are these type of hip injuries rare?

Yeah, and when they happen it puts a RB's career in complete jeopardy.

Broken hip = 100% retirement.

Fractured hip = loss in production/leading back status, nagging health problems/arthritis.

fractured right hip?
Frank Gore has a fractured right hip. The team says he'll be reevaluated tomorrow
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/9482113036328961

Nice career you had with the 49ers Frank. I hope you can rehab it back, but incase this is career ending. thanks for your service.
Dixon has 5 games to show us we do not have to spend a high draft pick on a RB next year.
God this is terrible. Poor Frank.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
man... this is f**ked up.
Wow to think this could derail his career, I can't even grasp that
Originally posted by Method:
Hip injuries are nothing to f**k around with. Bo Jackson and Priest Holmes both had to end their careers way too early because of hip injuries. You gotta place some of the blame on Singletary, 40% of the plays to Gore? That's an NFL record percentage of usage for one player. Just a huge systematic failure of this team's structure this season.

Please come back healthy Frank.
Originally posted by global_nomad:
fractured right hip?
Frank Gore has a fractured right hip. The team says he'll be reevaluated tomorrow
http://twitter.com/mattbarrows/status/9482113036328961

Nice career you had with the 49ers Frank. I hope you can rehab it back, but incase this is career ending. thanks for your service.

I just remembered, a Fracture is a break... this could be career ending.

• Chief
  • Veteran
Originally posted by PatrickJira411:
Dixon has 5 games to show us we do not have to spend a high draft pick on a RB next year.

Dixon is solid but he is no Frank Gore. If Frank can't come back we have to draft.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
April Fools!!!!

November Fools!!!! :D
This is a strange injury I never seen when it happend? Now hes out for the season man I wish Gore the best and a full recovery! Hope this is not career ending
This is terrible. We haven't even begun to feel the ramifications of this, as in now and future. We need Frank. Don't get it twisted...
Poor guy has the worst luck!
Share 49ersWebzone