LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

Who Is going to keep watching games!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Is going to keep watching games!?

[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 22, 2010 at 17:42:36 ]
I'm a true fan. idon't like the current state of the team; however, I like many of you pay $300 dollars a year to watch this team.
i just can't turn it off, i swore to myself time and time again that i wouldn't continue to watch but i do. I guess I love the 49ers to much to turn them off
Originally posted by mayo49:
Originally posted by TheCatch:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by TheCatch:
I had the game on, but I didnt waste my effort to sit their and watch every miserable run up the middle with Gore. I did some work, and shook my head as I walked by the screen. I could have went to the game but I heard it was going to pour, so I stayed home. If we were 6-3, and can play normal football, I would stand out there in a downpour, like I used to do in the "winning" days.

You know what actually happened to me?

I was pretty pissed at the play calling in the first half.

Then at some point... I think at the start of the second half... there was a commercial with The Beatles song Let It Be....

I wasn't upset during the second half.

The way to think about this mess for sure.

It's the NFL, you got to enjoy it while it's on. Once the season is over, everyone will be b***hing about how they miss it. Enjoy while it here.

It's pretty much why I watch it. I yearn too much for NFL during the offseason to miss the games.

-9fA
I keep watching. I can't tell you why? I guess I keep hoping they will do something right.
I am and will always be a die hard 49er fan and I will never miss a game if I can help it.
the past decade has me numb to mediocrity. I'll keep watching
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by kray28:
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by silkyjohnson:

Because unlike Dexter, I get no satisfaction out of it.

Dexter watches 49ers games?

Dexter's probably a Dolphin fan.

He doesn't like sports.

He likes killing people... and blood.
I'll watch unless I get a better offer, like a root canal.
Share 49ersWebzone