There are 265 users in the forums

Who Is going to keep watching games!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Is going to keep watching games!?

because for some stupid reason, I actually think they are going to magically turn it around. then I get crushed like an ant on the sidewalk. But I keeping walking down the sidewalk stupidly ever freacking week....
Originally posted by valrod33:
i will watch
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't want to

but I can't stop myself

This.

Heck I coulda turned it off and played on Steam yesterday. Kinda wish I did, but I don't work hard trying to see the games only to shut it down when that sick feeling washes over me in the 2nd Quarter. When we couldn't get into FG range, I just had the feeling that it was not going to be a good day for us. Hell shoulda kept Jason Hill with the team and gone without a Kicker and have Lee pull double duty. He's got the leg for it. Instead we got into makeable range for Nedney and because we had a guy who never kicked a FG in his career never even tried to kick one. Yay I feel so happy that we got a Kicker..........

~Ceadder
I've missed 3 games this season including the one yesterday. it saddens me that this has become of me. i had never missed a fcuking game. remember having to argue, get in fights with ex's and my current lady bug just regarding whom was/is important come Sundays during fall classics...but not so much these days
I'll keep watching if I have time but they aren't worth my time. We'll finish 5-11, have to tough out watching coach moron, and then things might get better again. But dumbass Sing takes the fun out of watching this team, I hate him and want him to go away. If the Kings are on I'll watch them instead or if I have basketball to play I'll go do that instead.
It really is too bad we arent 0-10 instead of 3-7. I would have much more interest in watching them and REALLY rooting for them to lose so that Andrew Luck would be our QB next year. As it stands now.. I'm sure the Niners will win a couple of meaningless games, finish 5-11, draft around 10th, and be marginally better next season.

I know this is REALLY being a bad fan but...... this team really is depressing

[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Nov 22, 2010 at 15:15:20 ]
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I'll keep watching if I have time but they aren't worth my time. We'll finish 5-11, have to tough out watching coach moron, and then things might get better again. But dumbass Sing takes the fun out of watching this team, I hate him and want him to go away. If the Kings are on I'll watch them instead or if I have basketball to play I'll go do that instead.

whats going on with d. cousins...
I'll watch, because I've lost all hope. Thats the best time to watch Niner football
I don't want to

but I can't stop myself
Originally posted by susweel:
I don't want to

but I can't stop myself

Drove over 400 miles to watch this sorry @$$ performance! Bought 6 flippen tickets for this wack game.
Originally posted by qbn9erfan:
Drove over 400 miles to watch this sorry @$$ performance! Bought 6 flippen tickets for this wack game.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by qbn9erfan:

Epic Fail
  • Furlow
  • Veteran
I am loyal to a fault. I've stayed in bad relationships long after I should have left. I've stayed at jobs that sucked that were getting me no where. I've fixed cars that were well past the point of being fixable.

I never thought that one of my sports teams would make me feel like I felt during those times of my life. The Niners/Singletary/Yorks make me hate myself for being so loyal.

The one thing I do hold on to is that I know their is some camaraderie in that locker room. Not amongst everyone on the team, but I'm sure some players are banding together and playing for each other. I played football and have been on some bad teams, but to a man I could never bring myself to quit on the guy next to me. I will continue to hope that our players are still doing that for each other.

Red and Gold 'till the day I die
I don't want to

but I can't stop myself

same here
Share 49ersWebzone