There are 180 users in the forums

Who Is going to keep watching games!?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Who Is going to keep watching games!?

My opinion is I'll watch if I have the freakin time!! It sucks cause i bend over backwards just to have a chance to see my niners Every sunday but now I'm just gunna try and see if I can

[ Edited by mrbusinessman499 on Nov 22, 2010 at 01:19:48 ]
I don't want to

but I can't stop myself
Agreed with RonMexico
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Agreed with RonMexico

this
i agree with Ron. I support, don't wanna waste my time but I still get suckered into it lol.
Just to keep yelling at coach sing i will.
  • HIMYM
  • Veteran
Gameday experience is what being a fan is all about. So, I'll never stop watching or supporting my team. But, it's becoming so disheartening to watch this team year after year.
Originally posted by RonMexico:
I don't want to

but I can't stop myself

Yes.
What Ron said....I've been watching since '72, why give up now? lol

I don't think I can take it any longer. I'm still and will always be a fan but as long as these idiots(Yorks, Sing, the OC) are in place I have no confidence in this team. I'll jump back on the bandwagon in the offseason... or postseason if we miraculously pull it off... which isn't impossible, but this team makes it so. F*ck their couch, I'm a go have fun on Sundays from now on. I've gotten too caught up in this steaming pile of s**t. They're not worth prioritizing into my life anymore, they haven't been for a long time, I've just been too stubborn to stay away though.

My 10+ year streak of watching every single game means nothing to me now... it's that bad.

I know I'm going against the grain here, butt f**k it. I don't care (to watch, I still care about the team though).

[ Edited by silkyjohnson on Nov 22, 2010 at 02:28:05 ]
Can't help it, as soon as Sunday rolls around I'm there. It's a long off season.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
At this point you just root for individual performances. Gore get's his 100 yards, Crabs and VD get their catches, etc...

[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 22, 2010 at 04:13:45 ]
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Why stop now?

It's like... you've been killing people and hiding the bodies for years without anyone noticing, totally blending in perfectly with normal society....

Then some prick at a gas station is blasting his stereo so loud that it's making your teeth rattle... you politely ask him to turn it down because it's hurting your ears, but he just gives you the finger and turns it up louder.

Your vision starts to get a little blurry and you can tell your blood pressure is dangerously high because you are starting to literally see red as the vessels in your eyes begin to burst.

You calmly walk to the back of your white Prius (people seem to be complementary to others in your workplace when they do things that are considered environmentally friendly, so you thought you should buy this car to gain acceptance) and open the hatch. You open the compartment in which you had previously stored your tire iron after wiping it clean last time.

You take the shiny black tool and reflect on how odd it is that nearly everyone owns one of them. You then walk calmly back to the prick who gave you the finger and smile politely at him. Then you begin to slam the blunt metal object into the top of his skull repeatedly. There is a woman in the prick's passenger seat, but you hardly notice her screaming and begging, then opening her door to run inside for help.

You continue to smash the skull of the prick until it is far beyond recognition, even as an animal, let alone a human. What's the difference between the two anyway, you think to yourself. This is when you become faintly aware of a different loud noise that begins to bother you.

You raise your head to see what this new noise is and catch the flashing of red and blue lights. Now you know what that noise is. You also know what will happen next. You've been thinking about it for years as you hacked limbs from the bodies of your victims to bury in small pits filled with tar. You then reflect on just how clever you've been. Putting the body parts in tar was such a great idea. It keeps the animals from smelling them and digging them up. That way, no one will ever find them.

You stand at this moment, finding it curious that you had been on the ground in the first place. You don't remember kneeling on the ground, but it must have been after the prick fell when his cranium shattered and caused an acute subdural hematoma. Yes, that would make sense, you think to yourself.

After you have risen from the sticky, sickly sweet puddle you were kneeling in, you notice another prick in a blue uniform. He appears to be yelling something at you. Then you notice that he is also pointing what looks like some sort of firearm in your direction. You never liked guns... they are far too loud.

You cock your head inquisitively at the prick in blue and wonder what it would be like to have such a tiny useless brain. If he had the intellect of even an average prick, he would realize that you could not hear him over the tooth rattling percussive sounds emanating from the vehicle that you are standing next to.

You then collect yourself for The Moment that you have contemplated during your many years of ridding the Earth of pricks like the one in blue and the one in the puddle. You feel a sense of calmness wash through you as you realize the time has finally arrived. You are content with the work you've done.

Your memoirs are in a safety deposit box, which the police will undoubtedly seize upon finding your unfinished project in the basement of your lovely home. You know that you will be studied and worshiped for centuries... perhaps longer. A shiver of excitement runs down your spine, raising the hairs on your neck and arms.

You step forward knowing that things have finally completed their cycle, as all things must. You smile politely at the blue prick as you begin to walk towards him, watching him shouting at you like an imbecile. You've rid the Planet of so many of his kind.

Why stop now?
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Why stop now?

It's like... you've been killing people and hiding the bodies for years without anyone noticing, totally blending in perfectly with normal society....

Then some prick at a gas station is blasting his stereo so loud that it's making your teeth rattle... you politely ask him to turn it down because it's hurting your ears, but he just gives you the finger and turns it up louder.

Your vision starts to get a little blurry and you can tell your blood pressure is dangerously high because you are starting to literally see red as the vessels in your eyes begin to burst.

You calmly walk to the back of your white Prius (people seem to be complementary to others in your workplace when they do things that are considered environmentally friendly, so you thought you should buy this car to gain acceptance) and open the hatch. You open the compartment in which you had previously stored your tire iron after wiping it clean last time.

You take the shiny black tool and reflect on how odd it is that nearly everyone owns one of them. You then walk calmly back to the prick who gave you the finger and smile politely at him. Then you begin to slam the blunt metal object into the top of his skull repeatedly. There is a woman in the prick's passenger seat, but you hardly notice her screaming and begging, then opening her door to run inside for help.

You continue to smash the skull of the prick until it is far beyond recognition, even as an animal, let alone a human. What's the difference between the two anyway, you think to yourself. This is when you become faintly aware of a different loud noise that begins to bother you.

You raise your head to see what this new noise is and catch the flashing of red and blue lights. Now you know what that noise is. You also know what will happen next. You've been thinking about it for years as you hacked limbs from the bodies of your victims to bury in small pits filled with tar. You then reflect on just how clever you've been. Putting the body parts in tar was such a great idea. It keeps the animals from smelling them and digging them up. That way, no one will ever find them.

You stand at this moment, finding it curious that you had been on the ground in the first place. You don't remember kneeling on the ground, but it must have been after the prick fell when his cranium shattered and caused an acute subdural hematoma. Yes, that would make sense, you think to yourself.

After you have risen from the sticky, sickly sweet puddle you were kneeling in, you notice another prick in a blue uniform. He appears to be yelling something at you. Then you notice that he is also pointing what looks like some sort of firearm in your direction. You never liked guns... they are far too loud.

You cock your head inquisitively at the prick in blue and wonder what it would be like to have such a tiny useless brain. If he had the intellect of even an average prick, he would realize that you could not hear him over the tooth rattling percussive sounds emanating from the vehicle that you are standing next to.

You then collect yourself for The Moment that you have contemplated during your many years of ridding the Earth of pricks like the one in blue and the one in the puddle. You feel a sense of calmness wash through you as you realize the time has finally arrived. You are content with the work you've done.

Your memoirs are in a safety deposit box, which the police will undoubtedly seize upon finding your unfinished project in the basement of your lovely home. You know that you will be studied and worshiped for centuries... perhaps longer. A shiver of excitement runs down your spine, raising the hairs on your neck and arms.

You step forward knowing that things have finally completed their cycle, as all things must. You smile politely at the blue prick as you begin to walk towards him, watching him shouting at you like an imbecile. You've rid the Planet of so many of his kind.

Why stop now?

Because unlike Dexter, I get no satisfaction out of it.
Share 49ersWebzone