There are 270 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (at Arizona Cardinals)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
I heard Vernon was letting go of some tears prior to the game. Anyone catch this?

why would he be crying?
Originally posted by craigyboy:
Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:
Originally posted by BubbaParisMVP:
T. Smith and Crabtree need to get on the same page.

Common theme?

-9fA

That's something that has bugged me throughout the season and regardless of which Smith was playing. It seems very difficult for our QBs to establish any kind of timing with Crabtree.

No matter which Smith is playing, we keep seeing the same slightly high and slightly late pass. It happens so frequently that I can't help but think that something is going on that I'm not understanding.

I believe that at that point, you have to point the finger at Crabtree. With balls bouncing off both his hands, it's hard to pin the problem on the QB, even more so when he seems to have timing issues with two different QBs.

-9fA

it's pretty obvious crab has been inconsistent at the worst times especially causing the int's for both alex and troy. then again gore has done the same so go figure...

I would be inclined to think it must be Crabtree since it's happening with both qbs, but then again neither qb is exactly a pro bowler...and that's describing them nicely.
Originally posted by backontop:
I heard Vernon was letting go of some tears prior to the game. Anyone catch this?

why would he be crying?

Because he is stuck on a crappy team with QB's that can't throw him the ball.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
Originally posted by backontop:

why would he be crying?

Because he is stuck on a crappy team with QB's that can't throw him the ball.

one thing I love about living in Hawaii....they play the late games twice.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Common theme?

-9fA

That's something that has bugged me throughout the season and regardless of which Smith was playing. It seems very difficult for our QBs to establish any kind of timing with Crabtree.

No matter which Smith is playing, we keep seeing the same slightly high and slightly late pass. It happens so frequently that I can't help but think that something is going on that I'm not understanding.

I believe that at that point, you have to point the finger at Crabtree. With balls bouncing off both his hands, it's hard to pin the problem on the QB, even more so when he seems to have timing issues with two different QBs.

-9fA

it's pretty obvious crab has been inconsistent at the worst times especially causing the int's for both alex and troy. then again gore has done the same so go figure...

I would be inclined to think it must be Crabtree since it's happening with both qbs, but then again neither qb is exactly a pro bowler...and that's describing them nicely.

Maybe, but I don't see either QB having that much of a disconnect with the other WRs.

-9fA
We still need a quarterback but we won't be in position to get one. The only thing worse than that situation is if Arizona ends up with Luck. Then we're really f**ked. Bradford and Luck in the same division and us without a QB.
Originally posted by LAFortyNinerfan:

Common theme?

-9fA

-9fA

Maybe, but I don't see either QB having that much of a disconnect with the other WRs.

-9fA

All of them are off of tipped passes that are high or behind Crabtree. Let's face it, none of our QB's are accurate.
  • dj43
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by ozanter:
Originally posted by jreff22:
There is a team actually worse then us

I actually felt sorry for their fans.

dont be, it might be our turn next week...

I felt sorry for them too. That was embarrassing. But I'm not getting my hopes up. Arizona is absolutely terrible.
^^^
lol at Anderson.

Yeah pregame.. he was giving the pregame pump up speech.. hes emotional and wants to win, i love that.

Waaaaaiiit, I didnt know we had Brian westbrook!!! wen did we get him????

lol derek anderson threw some kind of tantrum after the game.
  • gage
  • Veteran
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Well Steve Young says the 49ers are the ones that deserve to play on in the NFC West

No he said the rams.

Yeah I heard the Rams, too. He said they're the most consistent and he is right.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran

i did
Well, Sing wanted a strong running game. I hope that after "looking at the film" he understands that 3 running backs are better than 1
the fact remains that the team wins inspite and not because of singletary. the team has talent, enough to win games. if the team experiences any kind of success, singletary will revert to his lamebrain "smashmouth" offense and the team will stagnate again. why do we even care anymore?
Share 49ersWebzone