LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 266 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well that was a lot easier than I thought it'd be.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I love how were getting 9 yard rushes with our 3rd string RB when the defense expects runs rofl.

If we had a real HC and OC think of how well our run game would always do and how well our OL would play. They're physically better than most DLines they're just not put in situations to succeed.
Originally posted by jrg:
49ERS WIN!!!

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jrg:
49ERS WIN!!!

Now we're one game out of a tie for the divisional lead (well somebody had to say it)
With the running game that Troy had today, I'm surprised he wasn't able to capitalize more in the passing game.

If the niners play like this against the packers, then the niners will be the ones blown out.

Can't expect to run up the middle and get 5 yards a pop against the packers without a passing game.
After our victory tonight, we are in the 8th slot of the draft.
Originally posted by smithgdwg:
With the running game that Troy had today, I'm surprised he wasn't able to capitalize more in the passing game.

If the niners play like this against the packers, then the niners will be the ones blown out.

Can't expect to run up the middle and get 5 yards a pop against the packers without a passing game.

we do the same runs all day, cant run like that against the packers.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Now we're one game out of a tie for the divisional lead (well somebody had to say it)

seattle and arizona will both win next week
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
Originally posted by MitchMontana:
OK! Bed time. 4.43am over here. Up in 2 hrs for work. Worth it tho NINERS!!

nice effort for the team.

Thx bro

Share 49ersWebzone