Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 549 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jrg:
"anderson throws down the field...........................somewhere"

lol


Weird. Our game winning four minute offense is the same as our 2nd and 3rd quarter game plan.
It's Sing in the bar with the sunglasses!
Originally posted by 49erfaninPA:
It's Sing in the bar with the sunglasses!

lolol
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Did you guys catch that? Sing said something to Dixon and patted his head and Alex looks at Sing and shakes his head. Smiths being a little douchey tonight I've gotta say. Lol.

I'm pretty sure that was regarding the play call and not what sing said considering there was a delay in sings last word and Alexs reactions

This is more likely.

Yeah but isn't it fun to just think at least one guy on the team shares our view on Coach Dingle?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Weird. Our game winning four minute offense is the same as our 2nd and 3rd quarter game plan.

Don't forget it's applicable in the 1st and 4th quarter of every game, too! This isn't a "winning" offense, it's literally our gameplan.
OK! Bed time. 4.43am over here. Up in 2 hrs for work. Worth it tho NINERS!!
17 rushing 1st downs = PWNAGE!!!!!
Was that dude with the "All I want for Xmas is a QB" sign a 49ers fan or a cards fan???
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
Wow... 13 yards rushing to our 200+
I love how were getting 9 yard rushes with our 3rd string RB when the defense expects runs rofl.
I'm still not sold on Troy, still throws some "lucky" passes, and has zero pocket presence, and can't read the D for blitzes.

Last week and this week, a lot of missed easy throws.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 28,272
I would rather have their coach!
Originally posted by MitchMontana:
OK! Bed time. 4.43am over here. Up in 2 hrs for work. Worth it tho NINERS!!

nice effort for the team.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 166,549
49ERS WIN!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone