49ers vs. Broncos Tickets Available! →

There are 458 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ARIZONA CARDINALS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 12)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Did you guys catch that? Sing said something to Dixon and patted his head and Alex looks at Sing and shakes his head. Smiths being a little douchey tonight I've gotta say. Lol.

that would be a nice gif
Originally posted by jrg:
"anderson throws down the field...........................somewhere"

lol

The Arizona Boo-birds are out in full force.
  • tn9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,893
same ol' sorry azz cards...
watching the game at work, liking what i see
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 6,887
Originally posted by jrg:
"anderson throws down the field...........................somewhere"

lol

Now Jaws sucking off Tom Brady.
It sure is nice to be bored because we're kicking the s**t out of a team instead of pathetically waiting for the game to be over.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Arizona Boo-birds are out in full force.

At least it's not "We want Carr!"

  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
  • Posts: 122,129
Even our wins are boring.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Did you guys catch that? Sing said something to Dixon and patted his head and Alex looks at Sing and shakes his head. Smiths being a little douchey tonight I've gotta say. Lol.

I'm pretty sure that was regarding the play call and not what sing said considering there was a delay in sings last word and Alexs reactions
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Did you guys catch that? Sing said something to Dixon and patted his head and Alex looks at Sing and shakes his head. Smiths being a little douchey tonight I've gotta say. Lol.

You're probably making a big deal out of nothing. But it could be that Sing blamed the fumble on Troy and Alex is sick of everything being blamed on the QB?
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
The Arizona Boo-birds are out in full force.

At least it's not "We want Carr!"


They could have Carr even without chanting.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
Originally posted by jrg:
chico cod after this?


I'm down.


Me too! aeuhaeuaeh
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Did you guys catch that? Sing said something to Dixon and patted his head and Alex looks at Sing and shakes his head. Smiths being a little douchey tonight I've gotta say. Lol.

I'm pretty sure that was regarding the play call and not what sing said considering there was a delay in sings last word and Alexs reactions

This is more likely.
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone