LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Can we bench Anthony Davis now?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That guy has killed more drives than I anyone I have seen in years.
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Worse than Kwame.
you're killin me petey, you're killin me!
its time to see what boone can do wtf is boon deactivated every week
he never gets any help sing is to incompenent to figure it out.
he's a rookie he going to get beat.
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Worse than Kwame.

True. I was afraid of this when we drafted him. Maybe he just needs to mature a little more.
i hate anthony davis. i was happy when he got hurt, but it was for only one play.
  • NickV
  • Veteran
Originally posted by hps49:
Originally posted by A-R-S:
Worse than Kwame.

True. I was afraid of this when we drafted him. Maybe he just needs to mature a little more.

He also needs help. Maybe keep Byham on to block with him.
Tell me who is going to replace him now that Staley has a broken fibula. Yes, the kid has had it rough and committed some killer penalties today. He was also going up against Chris Long who is a handful. He is a rookie who is having to grow into his role faster than expected because of his draft status and the Niners lack of depth. I wouldn't bench him just yet, just because I don't see anyone better.

If you want someone to bench, how about Rachal? He is in year three and he still sucks.
  • BenQ
  • Veteran
i never liked the pick. drafting a left tackle to play on the right? cmon

Yes! He has turned into Kwame Harris. He needs to be sitting on the bench, where he should have been all along. Instead the coach(es) rushed him into the starting line-up and now i hope they did not completely destroy his confidence.
  • Chief
  • Veteran
He did have an awful day!

Holy s**t.
He's going to get all of our QB's killed. Take Rachal with you when you go, Mr. Davis.
That guy is horrendous. I can't belive we traded up for him. His feet are so slow...
He made a hell of a block on the last TD. He is still young. With Staey not gone for up to 6 weeks we now have to play SIms so it looks like Davis wont be getting benched
Share 49ersWebzone