LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 243 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

A trash talking Buc fan ??? . . . . . . . too funny.

Go polish your SINGLE Lombardi . . . . and thanks for Steve Young.

When was your last Lombardi, again?
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 190836:
Look at the film, thats all he says.

Somebody needs to tell this clown Sing that we have been looking film, we have been looking the film for several years now, and the film sucks. He needs to go look at the film from the recliner at his house, just like the rest us have been doing...then maybe the dunce will start to figure it out.

I like Sing but he is a when it comes to figuring out what the film is saying.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I just think today shows that a QB isn't going to fix everything, like many here thought it would.

Thank you.

Hope we can all agree now on the importance of planning.

Now I'm not even confident that a new coach or qb would be the answer. i'm starting to question whether Jed has the brains to have the type of success his uncle had.

Doesn't seem to have Eddie's luck (Bill Walsh) either.
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I just think today shows that a QB isn't going to fix everything, like many here thought it would.

Thank you.

Hope we can all agree now on the importance of planning.

Now I'm not even confident that a new coach or qb would be the answer. i'm starting to question whether Jed has the brains to have the type of success his uncle had.

I think both a change in QB and offensive minded HC next year will do wonders for this team.
All around horrible game. Out coached and out played. Worst game of the season by far. I wouldn't be so quick to give Alex the starting job back tho. We've given him a chance year after year so why don't we give Troy a chance to see what he can do.
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by bigmike55:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

You are an idiot. GTFO.

80 yards?! HOF!

Dude you need to go get some friends rather then looking like some lonely kid who can't fulfill his own happiness and has to go start fights with other fans over nothing you won stop fighting with people, it's negative attention your drawing into yourself and that won't make you happy and only drain the people you bother with the neediness it shows you have for your own life, you have a head coach we don't and we know it were just waiting on the ownership to fire him already! go start crap on the team you play next week so we can focus on what we need to do to help are own players be successful
Post game Conference Reporter: "So, Mike, do you know that this is the first home shutout loss since 1977?"

MS: "No, I did not. I'l have to take a look at the film."

Reporter: " Of today's game??"

MS: "No, of the 1977 game."

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

That's right last one, we got multiples.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:
Post game Conference Reporter: "So, Mike, do you know that this is the first home shutout loss since 1977?"

LOL damn i missed the post game conf. at least sing is trying to be funny.
Originally posted by Bluefalcon61:

haha did he really say that haha god this is going to be his best post game i like mike funny guy but he's holding back his coach's and his players with his conservative lets not be who we are and wait that's what got us here o wait that was being a p***y and not having some balls god took him all game to listen to the fans and go for it but by then it was to late the game was out of reach. Fail as a head coach.

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Nov 21, 2010 at 16:44:49 ]

Originally posted by nickbradley:
Today's 49ers entire O-line, getting only 23 yards rushing (excluding QB scrambles) against the worst run defense in the NFL, averaging a whopping 150 yards a game given up.

That's the real story coming out of today.

The worst run-blocking I have ever seen.

I agree. While watching the game I was trying to decide if this was actually the worst game that the O-line has had this year. The more I think about, the more I think it was--we were horrible in KC, but today was worse than horrible.

Other than that, there really isn't much to say.
We didn't even make the red zone today. Pathetic. When was the last time that happened?
  • Antix
  • Veteran
Didnt see the game but apparently the O was conservative which means Sing needs to be gone now. If throwing the ball deep last week gave us a win and he decided to be conservative then he just does not want to win.
Originally posted by niners94:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

That's right last one, we got multiples.

That's good because its going to be a while before you get another one...

Oh...what'd I say about Mike Williams, by the way?

So much better than Crabtree.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

look u fianlly won a game after getting owned at the stick how many times. go fap somewhere now. btw every one of our FIVE lombardi's were won based off our own home-grown system. it took chucky to come out and breakdown every play of oakland. otherwise, as much as i hate the raiders my boy jerry woulda had yet another ring.
Share 49ersWebzone