LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 317 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Frustrated? What about taking shots down field on 3rd and 3 and 4th and 3 instead of getting the dang first down so we could take 4 more shots?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Troy Smith has been figured out. He can't start another game. He's done.

We have the worst offensive line in the NFL... and it isn't close.

We have the worst head coach in the NFL... and it isn't close.

We did a good job against Blount except for a couple plays. He only had 82 yards and 3.2 yards per carry. We got gashed by the smaller quicker back... again. I remember his name now.

Our pass defense is awful. The coverage scheme is soft and our defensive backs have no ball awareness. Even when they do manage to cover a receiver, they still get beat because they don't ever see the ball.

Patrick Willis is a beast. He is the only guy on the team who can properly form tackle on a consistent basis.

Fire Singletary. Replace him with Jim Tomsula. Start Alex Smith.

I doubt it will make anything better, but someone needs to be held accountable. This is an embarrassment to this franchise.

I am willing to admit to any Bucs fan that I talked trash to that I was wrong... in the cases that I was wrong. Feel free to call me out, I can take it.

DISCLAIMER: Post game emotions cloud my ability to be objective. I may change my mind on some things after I've had a chance to think clearly.
I yelled for them to kick the FG's...........but alas they did not listen.
The defense played well. Don't blame them. They gave up 21 points in 36 minutes on the field, and one of the TD's they only had 10 yards to defend. And don't blame Troy Smith either. It's unrealistic to expect him to have a rating above 100 every week with 3 games experience. They defensed him well.

Blame Singletary. He is supposed to be a motivator and the team came out flat again. He is singularly lacking in imagination. Blame the O-line. Davis and Rachal couldn't block a dummy and Simms wasn't very good either.

Sure, we might get lucky and make the playoffs. But who cares, because either way, we suck!
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
Originally posted by niners94:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

LOL So because some jerk is coming on our INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD talking s**t, we're supposed to be classy and be like "yes we totally suck, we're going to get assraped, just please be polite enough to bust out the lube"? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT US TO SAY? Seriously just stfu now before you make yourself look even stupider. Get a life and get off the comp and the other teams message board and go outside and go find yourself a prostitute so you can get laid for the first time in your life.

I would have just ignored him. They beat a team coached by an idiot, not hard to do.

I thought your offensive coordinator was supposed to be some sort of genius, though?

YOU thought an offensive coordinator of a 3-7 team that has one of the worst offenses in the league was supposed to be a genius? Wow there's your problem, you're even dumber than I thought.
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Troy Smith has been figured out but we have no one better.

We did a good job against Blount except for a couple plays. He only had 82 yards and 3.2 yards per carry. We got gashed by the smaller quicker back... again. I remember his name now.

Our pass defense is awful. The coverage scheme is soft and our defensive backs have no ball awareness. Even when they do manage to cover a receiver, they still get beat because they don't ever see the ball.

Patrick Willis is a beast. He is the only guy on the team who can properly form tackle on a consistent basis.

Fire Singletary. Anyone will be better. Alex Smith sucks but so doesn't the rest of our QB's.

I doubt it will make anything better, but someone needs to be held accountable. This is an embarrassment to this franchise. Fire Singletary is a good start.

I am willing to admit to any Bucs fan that I talked trash to that I was wrong... in the cases that I was wrong. Feel free to call me out, I can take it.

DISCLAIMER: Post game emotions cloud my ability to be objective. I may change my mind on some things after I've had a chance to think clearly.

Fixed

I doubt it will make anything better, but someone needs to be held accountable. This is an embarrassment to this franchise.

Agree for the most part, I'd probably start alex again but at the same time I don't think it was all Troy's part. This is one of the reasons we suck, when things go bad we blame it all on the QB instead of distributing blame. Sing needs to be gone tomorrow.
  • Veteran
guess what? Sing is watching the film.
Tampa Bay in two seasons have built a team the niners have been trying to build for four seasons? Play action off of an effective running game.

The Niners are just horrible, with a horrible coaching staff. To be down two scores, not be in a hurry up offense, and not be throwing the ball on the first down is atrocious.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran

Agree for the most part, I'd probably start alex again but at the same time I don't think it was all Troy's part. This is one of the reasons we suck, when things go bad we blame it all on the QB instead of distributing blame. Sing needs to be gone tomorrow.

Accck, screw AS, the last thing I want is to open the team to AS being our future starter. The organization has already f**ked around in an obviously dysfunctional relationship long enough. It's dysfunctional to the point that someone has to go..either the 49ers organization, or AS. The former isn't going to happen,therefore it needs to be the latter.

Seriously, this team needs to part ways with AS. The relationship needs to end. Relationships die, this AS/49er one has been dysfunctional long enough, it needs to end.

There is just no way this team ever truly starts to move on with AS on the roster ANYWHERE.

Put the other guys in, let them run around an play some football....close the door on AS once and for all.

Lol there's a bucs f*gget in our forum talking s**t about beating up a team with a 3rd string QB a preacher as a coach and suspect D good job bro I guess your wife beats you or somthin cuz your life must suck to be posting in our forum lol
Originally posted by Blitz:

Accck, screw AS, the last thing I want is to open the team to AS being our future starter. The organization has already f**ked around in an obviously dysfunctional relationship long enough. It's dysfunctional to the point that someone has to go..either the 49ers organization, or AS. The former isn't going to happen,therefore it needs to be the latter.

Seriously, this team needs to part ways with AS. The relationship needs to end. Relationships die, this AS/49er one has been dysfunctional long enough, it needs to end.

There is just no way this team ever truly starts to move on with AS on the roster ANYWHERE.

Put the other guys in, let them run around an play some football....close the door on AS once and for all.

Tomsula would at least give entertaining press conferences.
Poor playcalling coupled with terrible execution = atrocious offense/defense.
  • Blitz
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mrbusinessman499:
Lol there's a bucs f*gget in our forum talking s**t about beating up a team with a 3rd string QB a preacher as a coach and suspect D good job bro I guess your wife beats you or somthin cuz your life must suck to be posting in our forum lol

It does speak to his mindset. His life must suck. Pretty sad way to get your kicks. Most people would rather go celebrate someplace other than a football forum that doesn't even care to know you.
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

LOL So because some jerk is coming on our INTERNET MESSAGE BOARD talking s**t, we're supposed to be classy and be like "yes we totally suck, we're going to get assraped, just please be polite enough to bust out the lube"? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT US TO SAY? Seriously just stfu now before you make yourself look even stupider. Get a life and get off the comp and the other teams message board and go outside and go find yourself a prostitute so you can get laid for the first time in your life.

Go f**k yourself [img=]
Share 49ersWebzone