There are 226 users in the forums

Post Game Analysis (vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Freeman4Six:
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

You weren't classy during the week, and I won't be classy now.

You guys got taken behind the WOODSHED.

"Patrick Willis is gonna F Blount UP!!!"

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

A trash talking Buc fan ??? . . . . . . . too funny.

Go polish your SINGLE Lombardi . . . . and thanks for Steve Young.

When was your last Lombardi, again?

You guys haven't won s**t in years either so it's not like you have room to talk. If you were the Pats or Giants I'd give a crap but you're not so I don't.
Originally posted by craigyboy:
I think it goes without saying the I was entirely correct about my Bucs all week long.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

look u fianlly won a game after getting owned at the stick how many times. go fap somewhere now. btw every one of our FIVE lombardi's were won based off our own home-grown system. it took chucky to come out and breakdown every play of oakland. otherwise, as much as i hate the raiders my boy jerry woulda had yet another ring.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.
Originally posted by bigmike55:
What will Sing say during the post game press conference???

"Well, we're going to look at the film, moving forward, we need to keep working, going forward, film yes watch film, going forward."

Dude, I f**king counted and watched the clock while watching that crap.. He said "watch the film," 4 f**king times in under a minute!!!!!!!!!!! I had to turn it off....

Observation: "How the hell can one make in game adjustments as a head coach if you always have to go back to the film to see what is wrong?!?!?!?!"

You watch other coaches in Press Conferences and they can tell you where they messed, what the other team was doing and so on....

Sing is completely lost!!!!!!

Coaching is what you are made for?!?!?!?!?!?! Someone lied to you buddy!!
Originally posted by ozanter:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
I just think today shows that a QB isn't going to fix everything, like many here thought it would.

Thank you.

Hope we can all agree now on the importance of planning.

Now I'm not even confident that a new coach or qb would be the answer. i'm starting to question whether Jed has the brains to have the type of success his uncle had.

I think both a change in QB and offensive minded HC next year will do wonders for this team.

I guess I'm just worried that it will be the wrong qb and wrong coach all over again. I'm not getting my hopes up anymore.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

look u fianlly won a game after getting owned at the stick how many times. go fap somewhere now. btw every one of our FIVE lombardi's were won based off our own home-grown system. it took chucky to come out and breakdown every play of oakland. otherwise, as much as i hate the raiders my boy jerry woulda had yet another ring.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.

it's all just window dressing when you dont get anywhere in the playoffs, just a worse pick in the draft

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

we should have just hired chucky before the game would have owned the tampa 2 lol. But thanks to your dumbass team we might just get the right coach if the owner ship can stop being afraid to pull sing and his lets not take a risk coaching.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

You guys haven't won s**t in years either so it's not like you have room to talk. If you were the Pats or Giants I'd give a crap but you're not so I don't.

We won in 2002.

When did you win, again?

What really matters, is that we're going to get another one before you do.

Better QB, WRs, O-line, close RBs, close TEs, 100X better defense.
In......

....ept
The game plan was running the ball against 31st ranked team and stuck to it till too late. No game time adjustment or anything.
Originally posted by kujon11:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.

it's all just window dressing when you dont get anywhere in the playoffs, just a worse pick in the draft

Dude freeman is quick but he's not matty ice and drew. lol guess you get a more talent player then them since there superbowl teams. wow a 6-3 team beat at team that has question marks at every spot but running back and mike linebacker. even the head coach is crap.

Come on coach's, todays game was do or die. The niners needed a win, to get a win you have to score points. WHY the frick did you punt on 4th and 5 from the 35 and 39? The first punt went in the end zone so you got a net punt of 16 yards?

The second punt was downed at the 5, but still, if the niners got a first they could have scored.

The coaching was beyond horrible. Running on every first down?? 60% of plays focusing on Gore? Spread out the ball, make the defense work.

4th quarter down by two scores, consider punting, then call a time out to bring on the offense. Coaching 1,2,3 would know that it was time to go for it.

Down by 14, Coach sing on the side line asking the O line if they think we can run the ball? WTF, we need two TD's and a FG, do you think running the ball will accomplish a win...
Originally posted by kujon11:

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.

Playoffs? don't talk about playoffs, the bucs are going to finish 9-7.

Uhhhhhh....80+ yards.

We finally won a game?

We're 7-3.
I'm more frustrated by their lack of aggression in general today.

It was almost like Singletary "looked at the film" of the last 2 wins and said "oh hell no, we can not be so aggressive. After all, only 3 things happen when you throw the ball and 2 of them are bad."
Originally posted by 9erred:
Come on coach's, todays game was do or die. The niners needed a win, to get a win you have to score points. WHY the frick did you punt on 4th and 5 from the 35 and 39? The first punt went in the end zone so you got a net punt of 16 yards?

The second punt was downed at the 5, but still, if the niners got a first they could have scored.

The coaching was beyond horrible. Running on every first down?? 60% of plays focusing on Gore? Spread out the ball, make the defense work.

4th quarter down by two scores, consider punting, then call a time out to bring on the offense. Coaching 1,2,3 would know that it was time to go for it.

Down by 14, Coach sing on the side line asking the O line if they think we can run the ball? WTF, we need two TD's and a FG, do you think running the ball will accomplish a win...

really what gave it away the booing? Dude we played to for the loss, kicker healthy or not you need to try that's why you got the guy during the week to fill in for him...

Heck the bucs tired for 3 miss and end up getting another 14 points because there head coach was going to do whatever it took to win the game. rather then do whatever it took not to loose it..

[ Edited by TheGoldDiggerrrr on Nov 21, 2010 at 16:55:37 ]
Share 49ersWebzone