LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Barbeiri Destroying singletary on NBC, VD didn't back up his HC

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:

This is not war so your analogy is false.

Yes I would rather listen to someone who has spent his life learning about the game ask tough questions, rather than listen to some guy who spent his youth playing the game and refuses to ask tough questions.

I will admit that have a few Ex-jocks in the media is a good thing, great insight to player emotion, but something more than insight needed to have a good interview. In an interview if you really want to learn something other than the same old BS party line the team is putting out there, you have to put people on the spot, Ex-jocks rarely do that.
I guess the process of defending your dad made you dismiss the whole point. Look if Deion Sanders, Troy Aikman and this Razor guy was talking football, who would you believe? Does this Razor guy hold any football clinics? How about your dad? Ask Crabs who he went to as a mentor. Hell ask most of the star athletes who guided them to success and I guarantee you that non-playing reporters aren't even a thought.

The only non-playing people on that list would be coaches (who is in the foxhole with them) or parents.

Well first off, I don't like Deion or Troys as as analysts, but I get your point. Jaws and Gruden are great ex jocks when it comes to football analysts, but if I want a INTERVIEW I prefer Costas, not an ex jock. Razor does not worry about offending anyone or breaking some kind of locker room taboo, he will ask tough questions and not let you waffle, so in those situation I would prefer the Razor. So now that you made me think about it, for color, or analysis gimme some broken down jock, for play by play or and interview gimme a broadcast professional!

As for VD not defending Sing...GOOD! I hope like hell Sing gets canned this season!
10 pages and no links to dispute or confirm title. Wow.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by sdaddy101269:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by PlasmaHero:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
wow simply amazing lol......gotta love 49er fans

yeah its embarassing. I guarantee its not half as bad as thread starter acts like it is, but people are so giddy to see another grown man get insulted you have to wonder whats happenin in their world.

dude, he is coaching our team to a 2-6 record, probably en route to a 5-6 win season.

I dont want him to get insulted, i dont want him to get embarrassed, i dont want him to die, i dont want him to be sad, i just him to get fired so we can start winning games. That is it. how is this so hard to figure out?

why do fans think its as simple as "We have a bad record, so our coach must suck" Is that easier than rewatching the games and pinpointing the problems?

But we already did that and decided he WAS the problem.

I thought we decided it was out turnover prone QB that was the problem? Seems to me, when we don't turn it over we win. Agree?

Who decided not to pursue another option at QB this past offseason? Who handed the job to that QB with no competition? Who made sure no QB was any threat to Alex's starting job going into this year? Who refused to sit that turnover-prone QB until he was forced to because of injury?

That's right, our coach.

with numbers like what we saw alex put up last year???? look bottom line is this the HC always takes the blame for everything even when you have how many other cord? and asst coaches? and 53 players, all im saying is sing isnt the one to blame at least the full blame i think it starts up stairs and slowly creeps its way downwards.
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by TheNef77:
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
wow simply amazing lol......gotta love 49er fans

yeah its embarassing. I guarantee its not half as bad as thread starter acts like it is, but people are so giddy to see another grown man get insulted you have to wonder whats happenin in their world.

dude, he is coaching our team to a 2-6 record, probably en route to a 5-6 win season.

I dont want him to get insulted, i dont want him to get embarrassed, i dont want him to die, i dont want him to be sad, i just him to get fired so we can start winning games. That is it. how is this so hard to figure out?

Whats hard to figure out is how you still believe the crappy play by our PLAYERS is sings fault????

why do fans think its as simple as "We have a bad record, so our coach must suck" Is that easier than rewatching the games and pinpointing the problems?

But we already did that and decided he WAS the problem.
Punishing the wrong party.
Did he tell Nate to fumble vs. ATL?
What about Alex and his charitable act vs. PHI, how was that Sing's doing?
Oh it was his fault for all the mishaps against New Orleans? Yea sing should've told Baas how to snap the ball right?
Hey did Sing constantly get beat in man coverage vs. the Panthers?

Yeah it's allllll Sing's fault. Please people, watch the damn game before you point fingers. Sing ain't the best, but he's far from the worst like how you guys are making him out to be.

Singletary "prepared" all those guys. What don't you understand?

With an effective offense that isn't from the stone-age and a formidable game plan, we probably wouldn't have put ourselves in position for all that stuff to go wrong in the first place.
Share 49ersWebzone