[ Edited by mayo49 on Nov 6, 2010 at 2:37 PM ]
There are 600 users in the forums
Originally posted by susweel:
Prediction.
Troy will play decent but it still wont be enough to save Sing.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:Originally posted by susweel:
Prediction.
Troy will play decent but it still wont be enough to save Sing.
I hope to god this is true. If Troy does great and saves Sings job... it's like... I can't go through this AGAIN.
Singletary must be fired at the end of the season.
Originally posted by Antix:
God...this is JTO all over again...
Originally posted by English:
Height.
Originally posted by 49ERSAM:
Troy has all the tools to be a good NFL QB (I am finally in the bandwagon)! Check out these videos and it's like Deja Vu - some of his plays looked like I was watching the London game over again!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Udne9JTds5A
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOaA6vQ8DZA&feature=related
If there is one guy that could save Sing's coaching career in SF, it's Troy!
Sing will probably offer one of his daughters to him (to marry) come the end of the season if we make the playoffs, LOL! Because Troy is Sing's final salvation in the NFL!
Originally posted by b9er37:Originally posted by English:
Height.
This
Smith was amazing in college and got looked over for his height. But if I could point out the best QB the team has had since Steve Young was Jeff Garcia who was not exactly a giant.
Smith potentially has more skills than Garcia by a mile and if he can get the team behind him I will jump on the Troy Smith bandwagon. I really like his confidence against the pass rush, he knows he can exscape slower pass rushers and keeps looking up field. With the weapons he has someone will get open.
Originally posted by English:
I like Troy.
Remember what McMahon called Flutie? America's favorite midget!
