LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

All-Time 49ers Team

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm sure it's been done hundreds of times before, but I haven't been able to find one of those threads.

out of all the players that have played on the 49ers, who would you fill out a roster with? I'm bored and want to maked an all niner team for Madden.

I'm a 94 niners guy so heres what I have so far:

offense:
Joe Montana
Garrison Hearst
William Floyd
Jerry Rice
Terrel Owens
Arnaz Battle
Vernon Davis
Derrick Deese
Bart Oates
Guy McIntyre

defense:
Bryant Young
Dana Stubblefield
Lee Woodall
Gary Plummer
Ken Norton
Eric Davis
Deion Sanders
Tim McDonald
Merton Hanks
Patrick Willis

Edit: Updated line up

QB: Steve Young, Joe Montana

HB/FB: Garrison Hearst, Roger Craig, William Floyd

WR/TE: Jerry Rice, Dwight Clark, John Taylor, T.O. Brent Jones, Vernon Davis

OL: Kevin Gogan, Jesse Sapolou, Brent Oates, Derrick Desse, Barton Harris, Guy McIntyre, Fred Quillan, Randy Cross

DL: Bryant Young, Lee Woodall, Dana Stubblefield, Bob St. Clair, Fred Dean, Justin Smith

LB: Patrick Willis, Gary Plummer, Ken Norton, Charles Haley

DB: Deion Sanders, Merton Hanks, Ronnie Lott, Tim McDonald, Dwight Hicks, Eric Davis.

K/P: Doug Brien, Klaus Wilmsmeyer.
[ Edited by skynet907 on Dec 16, 2010 at 7:59 PM ]
Nate Davis
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Kwame Harris Beast at LT to protect Joe's Blindside
Cody Pickett
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Rashuan Woods.
Tai Streets
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Derek Loville
curtis conway
Dexter Carter

Jim Druckenmiller

MVP
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by skynet907:
I'm sure it's been done hundreds of times before, but I haven't been able to find one of those threads.

out of all the players that have played on the 49ers, who would you fill out a roster with?

Not to be mean or anything, but you might get more serious responses if you started the thread with your own version of the roster. People don't usually like to go first because they worry they'll be way off from popular opinion and get made fun of.
GM: TDon

HC: DE
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Owner: John York
Originally posted by Wodwo:
Originally posted by skynet907:

out of all the players that have played on the 49ers, who would you fill out a roster with?

Not to be mean or anything, but you might get more serious responses if you started the thread with your own version of the roster. People don't usually like to go first because they worry they'll be way off from popular opinion and get made fun of.

done.
Share 49ersWebzone