There are 96 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Who are the 49ers?

I just ask this because this team has NO identity... And it's been this way for years now. We talked about being physical with an 'F'.....but that has not materialized. The defense has been a sinking ship all year long. When did we get away from playing 9er football?? Part of it is coaching..trying to be something that we are not. Kind of like putting the square peg in the round hole. We need to get to back to who we were. Bring back the greatness.. I know..easier said than done... But one thing I know is we need an identity..
we are a team that cant score and cant stop matt moore
An overrated team and a horrific organization.
A 1-6 TEAM
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Ouch....truth hurts......
We're a dad-gum excuse of an organization.
Originally posted by jays9ers:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

Ouch....truth hurts......

For sure...
[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 28, 2010 at 6:38 PM ]
Our formula is this: we go out, get negligible yardage on first and second down, draw a penalty, and then put our QB in a third and long situation.

On defense, we go out, and get hit in the mowf by Matt Moore and Matt Cassell.
A pee wee team
a team that loves to blow a collective huge cloud of smoke up their entire fan base's asses
An embarrassment
I believe Jed York has officially put in a ballot to change our name to the San Francisco CockTease, new logo and uniform design to follow
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Our formula is this: we go out, get negligible yardage on first and second down, draw a penalty, and then put our QB in a third and long situation.

On defense, we go out, and get hit in the mowf by Matt Moore and Matt Cassell.

You know what this is prob the most accurate description. I went to the game last sunday and up close we are what we are. A poorly coached team that makes dumb mistakes. I saw singletary kicking his headset after a call and I just shook my head.. This is your mess COACH....
We won't be fooled again.
Long on promises, short on results.