LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 163 users in the forums

Who are the 49ers?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • fly15
  • Veteran
the 49ers
Originally posted by jays9ers:
I just ask this because this team has NO identity... And it's been this way for years now. We talked about being physical with an 'F'.....but that has not materialized. The defense has been a sinking ship all year long. When did we get away from playing 9er football?? Part of it is coaching..trying to be something that we are not. Kind of like putting the square peg in the round hole. We need to get to back to who we were. Bring back the greatness.. I know..easier said than done... But one thing I know is we need an identity..

John Gruden's future staff and players.

The niners are irrelevant and have been for the past 8 years at least.
The niners are irrelevant and have been for the past 8 years at least.
They are the 85 bears trying to operate in the modern NFL. Coach is all talk and no strategies. You simply cannot out talent, out run or out will the opposition with physical power anymore in today's game. especially with today's rules, FA and salary cap.

49ers are losers or an average team at best if they keep Sing and his philosophy.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
every player plays like thay have to balance an egg on their heads. Try it, it's hard
If it looks like poop and it smells like poop. Probably poop. just saying.
No identity. No clue. NFL owners that fail still make money. Can't build a stadium. Can't hire a real GM or coach, must be the money issue. There are no good memories in the last eight years. Sometimes I get the feeling the Yorks have run the franchise into the ground because they want to stick it to Eddie D.
  • dmax
  • Veteran
we are a team that

1) has a garbage 0line that cant pass protect

2) has a head coach who has no idea what he's doing (especially on the offensive side of the ball)

3) has a horrible defense that cant even get pressure on a carolina panthers team

4) has a pathetic defensive coordinator who plays vanilla defense in crucial situations....ie games against the saints, panthers, and falcons

• Lifer
  • Veteran
A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

- William Shakespeare
My Favorite team no matter how much they hurt me...
GO NINERS!!!!!!!
A team that belongs in the UFL
Originally posted by Lifer:
A tale told by an idiot(insert current coach here), full of sound and fury, signifying nothing (insert crap record here).

- William Shakespeare & me

Small Edit.
[ Edited by RMuTT1981 on Oct 29, 2010 at 11:38 AM ]
Originally posted by niners9:
we are a team that cant score and cant stop matt moore

what the hell do we watch for

I would rather be banging a whore from Singapore
Share 49ersWebzone