LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Who would you rather see start @ QB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by BenQ:
Originally posted by PWilly52:
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
I honestly don't want to knock M. Johnson's playbook and playcalling. The "Singletary Influence" can make the Colts playbook look like crap.

I think he has been also affecting the defense, this used to be an aggressive, TO generating defense, now it is simply plain vanilla.

Agreed...

Singletary: "Takeo is playing well, doing a good job," Singletary said, "but at the same time we want to have Takeo for the entire season, and hopefully into the playoffs. So we have to do everything that we can to make sure that we protect him"

Playoffs?? What is this guy talking about!! Takeo's response..."You want to save me for the season. But if we ain't winning, ain't nobody gonna be saved for the season, period."

Sing's lost the team..somebody please get rid of this guy! I can't take this anymore.

why don't you do it? also your naked photo shoot was mad homo. borderline flaming

Why would you be looking at naked guy pics?
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by kingairta:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Instead of 60% Gore will see 85% and fall down an pass-out at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

How much more simple can they make this damn stupid "play book" any way? It's already so simple most people cane call the play in front of their TV!!

I really hate this ownership, because they still can't see bigger changes must be made and saying that Sing will go the distance this season is... I HATE THEM.

They took this team from Eddie and turned it into pure buffoonery..

Wait, whatever we do, let's not let play makers make plays, hey, they might make a mistake!

I will refrain from saying anything about the couching, we all know what it is.

I'm betting A. Smith doesn't see the field again this year. These people do NOTHING out front it's all like some 4th grade secrete no one can know..

Right; the laughing stock of the NFL. So kwee!

How is this managements fault again? The playbook is now managments fault?

Because management is supposed to be in charge of hiring people who know how to put together innovative play books that challenge an opposing team, and that make the most out of available personnel on the team. Clear?

So you really expect an OC to open up the playbook for a third string QB who has not had any reps at all with the 1st team?

Take your blind hate elsewhere.

this, some people just like to complain and will find the dumbest things to complain about

Stupid mismanagement is dumb to complain about huh? Maybe dumb starts with a V, I forget.

Haven't you been getting it since the York's took over, haven't you been seeing the output from management? The ineptitude, the losing? Maybe you are good with losing then. Each to their own

No(no homo)
Originally posted by Wodwo:

People like you, really make me laugh. Who are you? Nobody.

I knew this thread needed a hug.

IBTL?

Gimme a hug bro! It's all good till.. well you know..

I hope T Smith lights it up...
Good idea ---------
guys have ya ever thought that coaches are just saying this crap incase he falls flat or there just givuing out dodger signals to broncos ya tell broncos were just gonna run at ya and throw would be a wise move but sadly theres not many wise moves in 49ers latly
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran

Stupid mismanagement is dumb to complain about huh? Maybe dumb starts with a V, I forget.

Haven't you been getting it since the York's took over, haven't you been seeing the output from management? The ineptitude, the losing? Maybe you are good with losing then. Each to their own

::big hug::
Instead of 60% Gore will see 85% and fall down an pass-out at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

How much more simple can they make this damn stupid "play book" any way? It's already so simple most people cane call the play in front of their TV!!

I really hate this ownership, because they still can't see bigger changes must be made and saying that Sing will go the distance this season is... I HATE THEM.

Wait, whatever we do, let's not let play makers make plays, hey, they might make a mistake!

I'm betting A. Smith doesn't see the field again this year. These people do NOTHING out front it's all like some 4th grade secrete no one can know..

Because management is supposed to be in charge of hiring people who know how to put together innovative play books that challenge an opposing team, and that make the most out of available personnel on the team. Clear?

So you really expect an OC to open up the playbook for a third string QB who has not had any reps at all with the 1st team?

this, some people just like to complain and will find the dumbest things to complain about

I'm gay(no homo)

[ Edited by Ajanke on Oct 28, 2010 at 7:39 AM ]

No(no homo)

Joko homo, 90 degrees, square top, as the Ape regards it's tail - fer bloody sure --------

No(no homo)

Joko homo, 90 degrees, square top, as the Ape regards it's tail - fer bloody sure --------

some say spaghetti is the new taco bell(no homo)
[ Edited by valrod33 on Oct 28, 2010 at 7:40 AM ]
Originally posted by Ajanke:

I'm gay(no homo)

---

Time to go to bedy bye maybe.. But hey, this i more fun tha watchin a Niner game lately, plus I'm gettin some great hugs, I fell.........wanted.. xoxox
Originally posted by Ajanke:

I'm gay(no homo)

---

Time to go to bedy bye maybe.. But hey, this is more fun than watchin a Niner game lately, plus I'm gettin some great hugs, I feel.........wanted.. xoxox

Old Playbook:
1st down - Gore up the middle
2nd down - Gore up the middle
3rd down - Check down to Gore
4th down - Punt

New Playbook:
1st down -Gore up the middle
2nd down - Gore up the middle
3rd down - Gore up the middle
4th down - Punt
I just read that M. Johnson is trying to figure out what Troy Smith can do. Maybe he should ask Sing since... you know... he brought him here and demoted Davis.

It's not blind. I know what I see, and I have seen a number of years of this tripe, this management, this misuse of players.

If T Smith can play, then, l e t h i m play. Don't screw the whole thing down. YOu kow, like; "Go for it, what have we got to lose?"

Who are you to tell me anything wiseguy? Take your one dimensional observations to the other side of the unplumbed depths of my viral invested jungle dogs lips.

People like you, really make me laugh. Who are you? Nobody.

BTW - GO NINERS!!

C'mon Bali, you know that playbooks have different levels and Troy's level is a beginner. He hasn't had the reps, the time, and most importantly the opportunity to take reps in this playbook.

Of course they have to scale it back so that Troy can actual HANDLE the amount of plays he's learned in a short time as opposed to cramming tons of plays and him trying to remember. Give him ones he can handle well and execute.

In other words, set the dude up for success, not failure. At least, that's the way I see from my POV.

I think this kid may surprise some as he knows this is his audition for his future either here or somewhere else so he's will be ready. I went back to see how he becomes "ready" as a college and HS player. This kid preps hard, really hard and his leadership is not a liability. It is his strength.

Exactly what we need! I know we want more plays, but not at the expense of being unprepared.
[ Edited by ninertico on Oct 28, 2010 at 8:21 AM ]
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
I get that T. Smith been on the team for a short period of time, but how much more is there to lose?

I hate to jump ahead, but it sounds like we will be even more predictable this week on offense.

What is this knee jerk reaction in reference to?

This quote by Mike Johnson?

Quote:
"I'm still trying to figure out some of the things that he does well," Johnson said. "Watching him practice and now that I have a chance to see what he can do (I can) put a game plan together ... I get three days to kind of see what he does well."

Would you have rather had Johnson just give the entire playbook to Smith after one week of first team repetitions?

Johnson is trying to work with what he has.
Originally posted by NorthNiner:
I just read that M. Johnson is trying to figure out what Troy Smith can do. Maybe he should ask Sing since... you know... he brought him here and demoted Davis.

Here's a link to a Barrows article describing that process.
Share 49ersWebzone