LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 231 users in the forums

Who would you rather see start @ QB?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Involve more Ginn streaks and crosses.
Originally posted by JBatta49erfansince81:
Prepare for another exciting offensive game from the 49ers.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
we just gotta move foward
Originally posted by Bali-Niner:
Instead of 60% Gore will see 85% and fall down an pass-out at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

How much more simple can they make this damn stupid "play book" any way? It's already so simple most people cane call the play in front of their TV!!

I really hate this ownership, because they still can't see bigger changes must be made and saying that Sing will go the distance this season is... I HATE THEM.

They took this team from Eddie and turned it into pure buffoonery..

Wait, whatever we do, let's not let play makers make plays, hey, they might make a mistake!

I will refrain from saying anything about the couching, we all know what it is.

I'm betting A. Smith doesn't see the field again this year. These people do NOTHING out front it's all like some 4th grade secrete no one can know..

Right; the laughing stock of the NFL. So kwee!

How is this managements fault again? The playbook is now managments fault?
How much more simple can they make this damn stupid "play book" any way?

Too true.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Instead of 60% Gore will see 85% and fall down an pass-out at the beginning of the 4th quarter.

How much more simple can they make this damn stupid "play book" any way? It's already so simple most people cane call the play in front of their TV!!

I really hate this ownership, because they still can't see bigger changes must be made and saying that Sing will go the distance this season is... I HATE THEM.

Wait, whatever we do, let's not let play makers make plays, hey, they might make a mistake!

I'm betting A. Smith doesn't see the field again this year. These people do NOTHING out front it's all like some 4th grade secrete no one can know..

Because management is supposed to be in charge of hiring people who know how to put together innovative play books that challenge an opposing team, and that make the most out of available personnel on the team. Clear?
  • SoCold
  • Hall of Dumb
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:
First play will be an 82 yard touchdown pass Troy to Crabs but it'll get called back on a Staley holding penalty

I honestly don't want to knock M. Johnson's playbook and playcalling. The "Singletary Influence" can make the Colts playbook look like crap.

I think he has been also affecting the defense, this used to be an aggressive, TO generating defense, now it is simply plain vanilla.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I think Smith will be handing off alot to Gore.

Originally posted by boriken_9er:
I honestly don't want to knock M. Johnson's playbook and playcalling. The "Singletary Influence" can make the Colts playbook look like crap.

I think he has been also affecting the defense, this used to be an aggressive, TO generating defense, now it is simply plain vanilla.

Soy Vanilla

Because management is supposed to be in charge of hiring people who know how to put together innovative play books that challenge an opposing team, and that make the most out of available personnel on the team. Clear?

So you really expect an OC to open up the playbook for a third string QB who has not had any reps at all with the 1st team?

Take your blind hate elsewhere.
Originally posted by kingairta:

So you really expect an OC to open up the playbook for a third string QB who has not had any reps at all with the 1st team?

Take your blind hate elsewhere.

this, some people just like to complain and will find the dumbest things to complain about
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
I don't know what they'll do on Sunday, but dialing back the playbook doesn't mean eliminating the pass plays.

It's still possible to call a balanced game with a limited playbook. It only becomes a problem if it is severely limited (see Carr vs. Carolina) or after opposing teams have a game or two of film to figure out the limitations.

Anyway, even if your fears are validated on Sunday, it's not exactly a bad game plan considering what the Raiders did to the Broncos last week.
Originally posted by 9erfan4life:

LOL

Some games we have played, our Tecmo Bowl playbook looked more complicated
Share 49ersWebzone