I had pretty low expectations this season, couple that with the fact I HATE Singletary...
Saw my first Niner game in 1969 (I was 4) don't really remember, bur somewhere around the age of 6-7 I realized I was a Niner fan, unlike my Raider loving brothers. At some point this became an obsession, never missing Play let alone a game!
Mike Singletary has cured me of my obsession, where as before I would be unapproachably angry if we lost, now I just laugh, and say f**k it!
I will keep watching, rooting and waiting for a NEW coach to restore my faith and return the obsession!
So I guess I would put it in this order
1) 2004- I stilled cared way to much
2) Getting kicked in the nuts- Never any fun
3) 2010 - Saw it coming, so I guess I can take consolation in being right!
The silver lining in this season is obvious, and many!
1) Singletary will be gone!
2) We will pick in the top 5 slots (maybe first)
3) Our mixture of cap room, young talent and a high draft pick makes us an attractive job for ANY head coach!
So buck-up Bunky there is always next season and it will be better, with out Singltary it has to be!
[ Edited by GolittaCamper on Oct 27, 2010 at 8:13 AM ]