LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 258 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I'm sorry. This team has proved to me so far they don't do "big games".
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

this. coaching doesn't prepare for "big games" or any game actually
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by OregonNiner87:

this. coaching doesn't prepare for "big games" or any game actually
there are 25 pages of senerios for the end of the season with the NFC West in this thread: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/thread.php?num=145743&page=25#post361
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Realistically, it's true. But it's still ridiculous to talk about, sitting on 2 wins halfway through the season.

exactly. And plus I find it extremely hard to believe the niners will beat the Rams AND the Bucs.
I wish we played the Cowboys next week.
this is the weirdest season--any other divisions and we are about done---but in the NFC west---if we can get a streak going--we can win it. I am not counting on it---but I will cheer the Niners on and hope it happens.
I BELEIVE. I can see the 49ers go on a win streak and making it to the playoffs, call me crazy! I have faith. After the bye week, they'll be much better. I want this team to be successful. I want winners!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Realistically, it's true. But it's still ridiculous to talk about, sitting on 2 wins halfway through the season.

so true

the Giants pulled a miracle finish out of a seamingly mediocre year, maybe the niners can do it too! s**t even the warriors are looking good since the giants won. it would take some players to step up and the cards to beat seattle, the rams game is up to us. its not crazy to think this could happen, the week after every team in the division plays a good team and we have a tough bucs team on our plate. its gonna be a dog fight, cut out the stupid mistakes and we can do some major damage.
championship
I love the optimism with some of you fans, but we are not going to win the west, dont get me wrong i woulld love to be proven wrong but it aint going to happen. We dont have a foundation set with our coaching or mainly our front office its in shambles and until we get a new owner, a new GM and a new coaching staff (minus sing) we will be in the same boat every year, the 49ers watching the playoffs from home
Originally posted by Natewillis2252:
I love the optimism with some of you fans, but we are not going to win the west, dont get me wrong i woulld love to be proven wrong but it aint going to happen. We dont have a foundation set with our coaching or mainly our front office its in shambles and until we get a new owner, a new GM and a new coaching staff (minus sing) we will be in the same boat every year, the 49ers watching the playoffs from home

A lot of that optimism stems from the fact that Alex Smith is no longer the starting QB (and neither is David Carr). Agree with you on the coaching.
I would have hope of beating the Rams if Singletary didn't give the team an entire week off instead of preparing for the upcoming game. A team that has a 2-6 record should not be getting the bye week off to rest.
Share 49ersWebzone