There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Originally posted by JeuSF49:
so many big plays and they net nothing. Frustrating.

this^^
I swore that was gonna b blocked
  • Esco
  • Hall of Fame
Good timing on the site crash
Man the defense really shat on themselves today... if the Rams get the ball its game over.
Im officially on the troy smith bandwagon

sucks st louis receivers gg
Not liking the fact that Bradford's going to be around for a long time.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

if we can find a way to add a pass rush and cbs then bradford wont be such a pain in the ass

I'm gonna guess Rams fans will be more concerned Troy Smith put 350+ yards on their defense
So when was the last time an NFL team won a game without successfully converting a 3rd down? The 49ers were 0 for 11 today on 3rd down.
So when was the last time an NFL team won a game without successfully converting a 3rd down? The 49ers were 0 for 11 today on 3rd down.

with alex in as qb we get killed this game

Same here, this dude is gonna tear the NFL up if he keeps this up. What is this the 9th game of the year. The game in St. Louis will hopefully hold the same result, but I can surely tell it will be a very very difficult game.
Bradford is garbage, he jsut dinks and dunks for his yards. f**k that curly haired b***h he aint nothin to be scared of
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bradford is garbage, he jsut dinks and dunks for his yards. f**k that curly haired b***h he aint nothin to be scared of

He's not garbage. He lost two of his top receivers earlier in the year and he doesn't really have a great offensive line either. At least, he completes those short passes and doesn't turn it over unlike some other #1 overall picks...........
i hope he can play well consistently! let's beat the bucs f**k yeah!!!!!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
Originally posted by valrod33:

He's not garbage. He lost two of his top receivers earlier in the year and he doesn't really have a great offensive line either. At least, he completes those short passes and doesn't turn it over unlike some other #1 overall picks...........

he is garbage, got out played by a 4th round draft pick. Even Colt Mccoy is better than Bradford dude is becoming overrated bigtime