LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

SAN FRANCISCO 49ERS VS. ST. LOUIS RAMS GAMEDAY THREAD (Week 10)

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Not liking the fact that Bradford's going to be around for a long time.

if we can find a way to add a pass rush and cbs then bradford wont be such a pain in the ass
  • Shifty
  • Veteran

I'm gonna guess Rams fans will be more concerned Troy Smith put 350+ yards on their defense
So when was the last time an NFL team won a game without successfully converting a 3rd down? The 49ers were 0 for 11 today on 3rd down.
So when was the last time an NFL team won a game without successfully converting a 3rd down? The 49ers were 0 for 11 today on 3rd down.

with alex in as qb we get killed this game

Same here, this dude is gonna tear the NFL up if he keeps this up. What is this the 9th game of the year. The game in St. Louis will hopefully hold the same result, but I can surely tell it will be a very very difficult game.
Bradford is garbage, he jsut dinks and dunks for his yards. f**k that curly haired b***h he aint nothin to be scared of
Originally posted by valrod33:
Bradford is garbage, he jsut dinks and dunks for his yards. f**k that curly haired b***h he aint nothin to be scared of

He's not garbage. He lost two of his top receivers earlier in the year and he doesn't really have a great offensive line either. At least, he completes those short passes and doesn't turn it over unlike some other #1 overall picks...........
i hope he can play well consistently! let's beat the bucs f**k yeah!!!!!
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

He's not garbage. He lost two of his top receivers earlier in the year and he doesn't really have a great offensive line either. At least, he completes those short passes and doesn't turn it over unlike some other #1 overall picks...........

he is garbage, got out played by a 4th round draft pick. Even Colt Mccoy is better than Bradford dude is becoming overrated bigtime
Originally posted by teeohh:
i hope he can play well consistently! let's beat the bucs f**k yeah!!!!!

Yup. Onward and upward. Solve those penalties and the Niners hang 42 points on the Lambs.

Super happy we won the game but man do we make it hard.

Way too many penalties that just kill us and this has been going on all year. Why can
t we clean that garbage up?

This game was exciting to watch but man our defense continues to implode when the other team has a chance to beat us in the 4th. We got extremely lucky that the Rams didn't score on that 2nd down play from their 18 yard line when their wr dropped the ball. If catchs that ball, and he should have, he turns around and gets a td no question and we lose another close game. A win is a win but I wish our D would have made a play earlier in that drive to clinch it for us.

We lost this game because of penalties. We lost this game because of 0% third down horrible play calling. Because of terrible OL along with an injured OL. We lost this game because our WRs aren't as good as we think. We lost this game because of Sing. We lost...

Wait a second! We won because of stud muthaf**ken play by our QB. That is what an NFL QB looks like. We have lowered our standards but no more.

he is garbage, got out played by a 4th round draft pick. Even Colt Mccoy is better than Bradford dude is becoming overrated bigtime

I think our D played ok today considering they had to stop Bradford, the man is a damn machine
[ Edited by 49erAllTheWay on Nov 14, 2010 at 7:01 PM ]

what you're doing there, I see it.
Originally posted by Joecool:

We lost this game because of penalties. We lost this game because of 0% third down horrible play calling. Because of terrible OL along with an injured OL. We lost this game because our WRs aren't as good as we think. We lost this game because of Sing. We lost...

Wait a second! We won because of stud muthaf**ken play by our QB. That is what an NFL QB looks like. We have lowered our standards but no more.

For like half a second, I was like, WTF?!?!?! But I see what you're doing!
Share 49ersWebzone