• fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by backontop:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by E-49er:
Well to some degree, if Alex is in there they would have to take his mobility into account whereas Carr is a f'n statue. Other than that there is no difference in gameplanning.

That is why if Alex can't start then the other Smith should start. Troy Smith is mobile and has chemistry with Ginn. Not saying that due to those factors he is going to light it up, but damn Troy Smith is leaps and bounds better than David Carr.

how do you know all that

Because David Carr has always looked like s**t while Troy Smith was starting to pull things together in Baltimore before they drafted Flacco. Pretty much common knowledge

I agree on Carr, he suxs, on the other hand, Troy was dumped for a reason, but I havent seen him play...
I hope he gets a chance this Sunday

Troy Smith was actually pretty decent in Baltimore. He just never got a chance. I guess it is a good thing he landed in SF where we give QB's chances

well, I agree with you, anybody but Carr
Well to some degree, if Alex is in there they would have to take his mobility into account whereas Carr is a f'n statue. Other than that there is no difference in gameplanning.

That is why if Alex can't start then the other Smith should start. Troy Smith is mobile and has chemistry with Ginn. Not saying that due to those factors he is going to light it up, but damn Troy Smith is leaps and bounds better than David Carr.

how do you know all that

Because David Carr has always looked like s**t while Troy Smith was starting to pull things together in Baltimore before they drafted Flacco. Pretty much common knowledge

I agree on Carr, he suxs, on the other hand, Troy was dumped for a reason, but I havent seen him play...

Troy Smith was actually pretty decent in Baltimore. He just never got a chance. I guess it is a good thing he landed in SF where we give QB's chances

At least if Troy Smith gets the start and actually produces points I can just pull one of the ones on my Smith jersey off and have a Troy Smith jersey
  • fly15
  • Veteran

how do you know all that

At least if Troy Smith gets the start and actually produces points I can just pull one of the ones on my Smith jersey off and have a Troy Smith jersey