LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 209 users in the forums

Smith/Romo injury reports?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I hope he doesn't start.

I hope Singletary puts in Nate Davis and prove to everyone that nobody can succeed in a crappy ass oline setup.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Do people really not know the difference between a broken bone and torn tissue?

Seriously. All this MRI talk is nonsense. You don't need an MRI for Romo so the fact that they have an MRI is irrelevant.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
I hope he doesn't start.

I hope Singletary puts in Nate Davis and prove to everyone that nobody can succeed in a crappy ass oline setup.

I agree. If Nate Davis can't do it, nobody can.
Yeah, wouldn't it just frost your cookie if Dallas ended up with the #1 pick and took the QB you wanted for the 49ers.
Elvis Grbac.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
Status is uncertain for London just said on NFL Network.
Originally posted by Axl49:

Who cares about Alexis Smith get the next guy ready and prepared. He ain't payton manning for god sake to wait and see. It's not like our team is in playoff contention anyway.
romo broke his s**t. smiths injury is a muscle tear or something like that i think. plus the league has to like the cowboys because Jerry Jones makes them a lot of money.
Originally posted by Norwalks_Best:
Originally posted by Axl49:

Who cares about Alexis Smith get the next guy ready and prepared. He ain't payton manning for god sake to wait and see. It's not like our team is in playoff contention anyway.

hope that next guy is Nate Davis

cuz we are gonna be in deep s#it if that clunker of a Carr starts on sunday
Originally posted by Leathaface:
I hope he doesn't start.

And wouldn't it be nice to once and for all, shut up all the Nate Davis backers?

Put him in, let him suck, end up with Luck. Sounds good to me.

Originally posted by BrianGO:
I hope he doesn't start.

And wouldn't it be nice to once and for all, shut up all the Nate Davis backers?

+1. Give Nate a f**king shot, I have no doubt he'll at least be better then David f**k Carr. What a joke.
Originally posted by Method:
I hope he doesn't start.

+1. Give Nate a f**king shot, I have no doubt he'll at least be better then David f**k Carr. What a joke.

He will be more fun to watch at least. It might be worse, but he will most likely make a few great plays here and there. If Smith is out then I would second getting Nate in there at some point.
Now that this ridiculous thread has run it's course, I'd say it's time.
Originally posted by dtcomposer:
Originally posted by Method:
I hope he doesn't start.

He will be more fun to watch at least. It might be worse, but he will most likely make a few great plays here and there. If Smith is out then I would second getting Nate in there at some point.

I could see Nate being like Cutler was last year, but probably a little better. Just let him go out there and sling it....ah who am I kidding? They will give it to Gore 80 percent of the time.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Now that this ridiculous thread has run it's course, I'd say it's time.

You aren't a mod.

Share 49ersWebzone