There are 172 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Things to look forward to NEXT year...

It really has become so interesting to be a niners fan these past 8 off seasons in a sick way i love the offseason.
i would crap my pants if we landed kolb
Originally posted by seeking6th:
Originally posted by theninermaniac:
Originally posted by golfing9er:
I'm looking forward to a lockout so we don't actually have to watch this team for a year!

2nd

INDEED!

Unfortunately, I have to agree... it may be the perfect time for a year off.

Also, during that year off, we'll need a new owner, GM and coach to make it worth watching when they come back.

Then, after we have a real shot at being an actual professional football team, we should work on a stadium deal in SF.

*sigh*

At least I can dream...

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by Marvin49:
Next season can't come quick enough. Locker and our next HC beats watching our current train wreck.

I'd rather have Andrew Luck.

He's heading to Buffalo.

Don't be so sure....

1) Houston didn't take Bush (which has worked out for them)
2) With the way the Niners are playing, don't be so sure they don't end up with the first pick...especially if Smith is out long-term. As much a peeps hate Smith, he is BY FAR the best QB on the roster.

1)R.Bush isn't the best example to use for Buffalo passing up a potential franchise QB.

2) Carr starting still doesn't change the fact Bufflo has a much tougher schedule than us.

If Carr starts the remaining games, the 49ers could very well finish 1-15. Carr really is that bad. He certainly would instantly become the worst starting QB in the NFL.
Originally posted by DaveWilcox:
Next season can't come quick enough. Locker and our next HC beats watching our current train wreck.

I'd rather have Andrew Luck.

He's heading to Buffalo.

Don't be so sure....

1) Houston didn't take Bush (which has worked out for them)
2) With the way the Niners are playing, don't be so sure they don't end up with the first pick...especially if Smith is out long-term. As much a peeps hate Smith, he is BY FAR the best QB on the roster.

1)R.Bush isn't the best example to use for Buffalo passing up a potential franchise QB.

2) Carr starting still doesn't change the fact Bufflo has a much tougher schedule than us.

If Carr starts the remaining games, the 49ers could very well finish 1-15. Carr really is that bad. He certainly would instantly become the worst starting QB in the NFL.

Probably irrelevant any way considering Alex will probably return after the bye.
IMO i would say all the players have to go at season's end:

THESE PLAYERS ARE LIKE CANCER TO THE TEAM THEY ARE SLOWLY KILLING THIS ORGANIZATION

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brian Westbrook

thoughts?

[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Oct 25, 2010 at 11:40:04 ]
no on Clements and Westbrook.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:

THESE PLAYERS ARE LIKE CANCER TO THE TEAM THEY ARE SLOWLY KILLING THIS ORGANIZATION

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brain Westbrook

thoughts?

Who's Brain Westbrook
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brain Westbrook

thoughts?

Who's Brain Westbrook

Brian's smarter brother
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brain Westbrook

thoughts?

Who's Brain Westbrook

fixed

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brain Westbrook

thoughts?

Lawson
Goldson
Laboy

and this maybe unpopular but I also would like to trade Gore while he has some value left in him.
Originally posted by susweel:

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brain Westbrook

thoughts?

Lawson
Goldson
Laboy

and this maybe unpopular but I also would like to trade Gore while he has some value left in him.

If Lawson is cheap resign him.

I agree on Gore, for 2 reasons hes getting up there in age and does still have value, and even though its not a business reason lol I want him to get into the playoffs

Alex Smith
Tarell Brown
David Carr
Nate Clements
Parys Haralson
Will James
Moran Norris
Chilo Rachal
Brian Westbrook

thoughts?

No on thoughts?

we need thoughts?
i am dont believe in dumbass but to be honest we still have the trash left over from nolan and scotty era believe once we get the nolan/scotty trash such as personnel and coach staff we will turn around , one word carr , is a result of scotty decision to sign

[ Edited by crabtree15 on Oct 25, 2010 at 19:53:43 ]
Originally posted by crabtree15:
i am dont believe in dumbass but to be honest we still have the trash left over from nolan and scotty believe once we get the nolan/scotty trash such as personnel and coach staff we will turn around , one word carr , is a result of scotty decision to sign

Unfortunately, Scotty was a byproduct of Nolan and York SR.