LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Are we the worst team in NFL?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Are we the worst team in NFL?

We should feel lucky NFL doesn't relegate the bottom 3 teams every year to a lower league like they do in European soccer. We'd be in Serie D right now.
Originally posted by amir_tn80:
We should feel lucky NFL doesn't relegate the bottom 3 teams every year to a lower league like they do in European soccer. We'd be in Serie D right now.

what the hell is a soccer?
Originally posted by amir_tn80:

you know that's not a bad idea..

maybe that would play more competetive games in a lower league.. instead of this garbage they advertise as football..
It kills me to say we are one of the worst for sure ------ yet we have enough talent to be at least slightly above average if we didn't have way below average coaching.
Originally posted by TrueNiner:
Just want to see how this community feels about the team compared to others..

sorry to say you left the best option out of the door :
"we won't know after we fire sing"
that's the right answer ...
Originally posted by islamicprophet:
When will the fanbase finally wake the hell up. The problem with the team is not Alex Smith. Its the horrible coaching staff and the most overated defense in recent nfl history...including the most overrated player in the nfl PATRICK" I cant read a screen pass" WILLIS.

Its time to trade Gore and Willis in the offseason.

Gore for a 2nd round pick ... he will be 28 years old

Willis for Mario Williams or Asamougha or Revis... the mlb is not an importnat position in the 3-4 defense...and hes a good player not a great player...that means overated

Then get Gruden or Charlie Weis to coach.
make tony Dungy President of all Football Operations

copy/paste fail, dude. just because you posted it twice, doesn't mean it's right.
Originally posted by islamicprophet:
When will the fanbase finally wake the hell up. The problem with the team is not Alex Smith. Its the horrible coaching staff and the most overated defense in recent nfl history...including the most overrated player in the nfl PATRICK" I cant read a screen pass" WILLIS.

Its time to trade Gore and Willis in the offseason.

Gore for a 2nd round pick ... he will be 28 years old

Willis for Mario Williams or Asamougha or Revis... the mlb is not an importnat position in the 3-4 defense...and hes a good player not a great player...that means overated

Then get Gruden or Charlie Weis to coach.
make tony Dungy President of all Football Operations

I don't think too many people would argue that coach Sing is the issue here..
but I don't agree on p. wills.. dude is a true pro-bowler.. considered by many the best LB in the league..
Originally posted by valrod33:
maybe

No maybe about it , we are , with the weopens we have and can't used them we are the worst team.
Originally posted by cNiner:
Originally posted by valrod33:
maybe

No maybe about it , we are , with the weopens we have and can't used them we are the worst team.

maybe
we are stupid.

• Axl49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erFaithful6:
Would have said Buffalo but they showed life this week... Lee Evans 3 TDs, QB threw for 374 yds, both against the Ravens D with Ed Reed back. Dunno... we'll see at seasons end is what I voted.

Buffalo and Raiders at least SCORE when they lose hell OAK scored 59 POINTS more than all our games combined this year prolly lol jk. Panthers MAYBE only team worse than us but they did beat us though.
Originally posted by 49ersMan420:
we are stupid.

yes ! that too !
I had to vote yes , the 49ers can not even fire Sing till the end of the year because the coaching staff is so bad no one on it could replace him .
Originally posted by TrueNiner:
everyone keeps saying we have the talent ... we have the talent..

I guess that equates to pro-bowlers..

what true pro-bowlers do we have? Wills, Gore, A. Lee, V.Davis

can't really think of anyone else right now..and if I'm right on this

that's not a tremendous amount of high level talent.. maybe in a year or two some more youngsters can develop into that.. but right now I don't see the great amount of Talent everyone is talking about..

You forgot about Brian Jennings
Right now yes, we are the worst team...what a huge let down, especially when we were the NFC West favs. At this point, let's go #1 draft pick and maybe screw some team's playoff chances along the way.
Share 49ersWebzone