LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 413 users in the forums

Please dont have a late season surge

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
The last couple of years we have late season surge's that have built up false hope in this team. We beat up on a couple of bad teams and suddenly the fans and owners think everything is okay and headed in the right direction.

My only wish for the rest of the season is please suck all the way through the entire season.

[ Edited by susweel on Oct 25, 2010 at 11:12:01 ]
we will have a surge and you will like it

it doesnt matter, surge or no surge Sing is gone and next year will begin a new era
Originally posted by susweel:
The couple of years we have late season surge's that have built up false hope in this team. We beat up on a couple of bad teams and suddenly the fans and owners think everything is okay and headed in the right direction.

My only wish for the rest of the season is please suck all the way through the entire season.

Pretty corny way of thinking.

Lets just say Nate Davis or Troy Smith start and spark our team to a surge and great passing stats..........

Would you still root against your own team?
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
The couple of years we have late season surge's that have built up false hope in this team. We beat up on a couple of bad teams and suddenly the fans and owners think everything is okay and headed in the right direction.

Lets just say Nate Davis or Troy Smith start and spark our team to a surge and great passing stats..........

If it means that Sing doesn't get canned then I am against it. We need a coaching change and a structure change in the organization.

Hell no there is no way i'd ever rejoice in a loss...But he has a point if we do surge as in years past it's just fools gold.

If it means that Sing doesn't get canned then I am against it. We need a coaching change and a structure change in the organization.

It is pretty evident that Singletary is gone. A late surge by a QB he cut doesnt make Singletary look good at all. It makes everyone realize how poor a talent evaluator he is
Why would you not want a surge? It gives us WINS, a good mentality for next season, and saves us from being a laughing stock. I say take all the wins you can get
I sure don't want the first pick in the draft again. I'd rather be somewhere in the 5-10 range. You can trade out and add value from that point.

You don't have to grab a QB in the first round. We did that already. Look what happened.

If we waste another first round pick on yet another bust it will be a decade or more before this team gets it right.
Don't worry it wont happen

this team is out for the count with Dingleberry at the helm

its official Singledummy has lost the locker room most players can't wait for his yelling a$$ to get out of town

tired of the b.s.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by spizzy:
Why would you not want a surge? It gives us WINS, a good mentality for next season, and saves us from being a laughing stock. I say take all the wins you can get

I think right now its more important that change is made in organization. Positive change out weighs any meaningless wins.

• 9moon
  • Veteran
funny cause a friend and I were just texting each other about how our team would always show some sign of improvement towards the end of the season, thus, leading us to believe for next year.. i really hope that wont happen this year..

and since we've seen enuff of Akilex Smith and while will forever be a backup in the NFL, why not throw in Troy Smith in there and see what he can do for us.. He was playing well with the Ravens before he got injured and it was just too bad that Flacco took over and never looked back..
Originally posted by spizzy:

Thats not always true do you really think the 2010 rams are still looking at last year's 1-15 rams & still weaping about it?

These NEW St Louis Rams can care less about what happend last year if you are a good team youll bounce back & move towards a positive direction

YOU'RE WRONG ON THIS ONE BUDDY...
i'm positive that's going to happen.
  • Nyner

Ha! Ha!....a couple weeks ago you thought Carr was the answer. Get real, we don't have a good QB anywhere on this roster, or coach, or owner.
The last couple of years we have late season surge's that have built up false hope in this team. We beat up on a couple of bad teams and suddenly the fans and owners think everything is okay and headed in the right direction.

Share 49ersWebzone