There are 204 users in the forums

Please dont have a late season surge

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ads_2006:
After late season surge"

Reporter "Coach how do you explain this 4 game winning streak to end the season"

Singletary; "Well, we looked at the film and started to see some mistakes, we just tried to correct them after looking at the film"

LMAO

Gawd he a f**king dumb ass
Winning keeps team members committed to the cause. We want the surge to start in London!
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by verb1der:
This thread is sickening, but Susweel has a valid point, history will repeat itself.

1-15 = tearing the whole house down to completely rebuild, and not just promote an assistant out of convenience.

I don't think we need to tear the house down. Yes, there are some key vets that need to be replaced (Alex, Nate, Parys and Shawntae come to mind), but there's some young talent on this team that just needs proper NFL coaching/scheme design to be effective.

IMO, along with the natural/annual influx of talent we're only a real head coach and a real QB away from being competitive (and that's the first step).

I think the coaching staff needs to be completely rebuilt, the staff themselves need to be on the same page. This season has been nothing but failure with Raye and band-aid replacement MJ.

And we need to stop saying this team is so talented, it might be true this team is talented, but in reality all NFL teams have talented players, what it takes is a real coaching staff to take that talent to another level.
This thread is sickening, but Susweel has a valid point, history will repeat itself.

1-15 = tearing the whole house down to completely rebuild, and not just promote an assistant out of convenience.

I don't think we need to tear the house down. Yes, there are some key vets that need to be replaced (Alex, Nate, Parys and Shawntae come to mind), but there's some young talent on this team that just needs proper NFL coaching/scheme design to be effective.

IMO, along with the natural/annual influx of talent we're only a real head coach and a real QB away from being competitive (and that's the first step).

I think the coaching staff needs to be completely rebuilt, the staff themselves need to be on the same page. This season has been nothing but failure with Raye and band-aid replacement MJ.

And we need to stop saying this team is so talented, it might be true this team is talented, but in reality all NFL teams have talented players, what it takes is a real coaching staff to take that talent to another level.

Agree 100% that the coaching staff needs to be rebuilt. My point was, we don't necessarily need to overhaul the entire roster since there is some young talent at key positions that just need NFL-caliber coaching in order to develop properly.
Originally posted by susweel:
The last couple of years we have late season surge's that have built up false hope in this team. We beat up on a couple of bad teams and suddenly the fans and owners think everything is okay and headed in the right direction.

My only wish for the rest of the season is please suck all the way through the entire season.

i agree, i want my top 5 draft pick

Agree 100% that the coaching staff needs to be rebuilt. My point was, we don't necessarily need to overhaul the entire roster since there is some young talent at key positions that just need NFL-caliber coaching in order to develop properly.

That's a good point. Although all I really care for is VD, Willis, Gore, Crabtree, Mays, and Andy Lee.

The rest are dispensable.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

That's a good point. Although all I really care for is VD, Willis, Gore, Crabtree, Mays, and Andy Lee.

People are really overrating Mays he hasn't done nothing besides cost us the game yesterday.
Sadly, I'm thinking draft and offseason already!
Originally posted by valrod33:
we will have a surge and you will like it

it doesnt matter, surge or no surge Sing is gone and next year will begin a new era

People are really overrating Mays he hasn't done nothing besides cost us the game yesterday.

Mays has played all of 7 games. It's way to early to say either way how Mays will turn out. So far, he's flashed potential and made some bad plays...very, very typical for a rookie playing his first handful of games.

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

Mays has played all of 7 games. It's way to early to say either way how Mays will turn out. So far, he's flashed potential and made some bad plays...very, very typical for a rookie playing his first handful of games.

Im not saying he sucks and never will be s**t all Im saying people are overrating him as of right now.

I dont know...earl thomas has played pretty well....he's a rookie

We are a competent HC/offensive staff and good qb away from being good. Simple as that. When Sing gets fired this year we can only hope that Jed waits to hire a coach. If i'm not mistaken, didn't Mike Shanahan sign with the Redskins within months of Sing's promotion to HC? If only we would have waited. Hopefully whoever takes over keeps Manusky, he's a really good defensive coordinator.
Originally posted by GolittaCamper:
Sadly, I'm thinking draft and offseason already!

same s**t different year
Originally posted by simplyfloyd:

I dont know...earl thomas has played pretty well....he's a rookie

All I'm saying is out of all the Niner rookies this year, Mays is definitely my favorite.
Share 49ersWebzone