LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 257 users in the forums

I met a few Niners this morning at London Heathrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Cool Pics!!! Justin Smith is a bad ass!!
Originally posted by tondiman:
WHY IS EVERYBODY SMILING?

Because win, lose, or draw, they all get PAID. LOL @ fans who take losing more seriously than the team does.
cant wait til sunday... i know we having a bad season but not everyday you get to see them play live so still going to enjoy, hope we win!! :D
  • ACUK
  • Veteran
Nice photo's, can't believe that there were only two fans there.
  • Silky
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Axl49:

OMG SMITH IS A HUGE f**kER he will f**k you UP son. LOL Rathman pick was sweet dude I would have jizzed my self lol.
wow seriously the middleeastern guy in the background looks like he's wearing a bomb vest!
Missed one off my phone....

Damn that must have been nice. You took complete advantage as you should since it is a total PR trip for the NFL and these guys would be willing to do more than usual.

When did Ron Jeremy get on the team?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Cool pics. I think Dingletary should have been thrilled someone wanted a picture taken with him, once again he shows he is a no class idiot. When he said no, you should have told him you just were going to enlarge it and make a dart board out of it.
Sweet pics dude! For a second I forgot my anger with the team and just remembered what it felt like to be a fan again.

The closest I've come in the last 10 years was meeting Killah Keith Lewis' g/f in the Buffalo airport before the Bills game.

Nice pictures man!
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ApatheticIAm:
Originally posted by Axl49:

OMG SMITH IS A HUGE f**kER he will f**k you UP son. LOL Rathman pick was sweet dude I would have jizzed my self lol.

wow seriously the middleeastern guy in the background looks like he's wearing a bomb vest!
He looks Indian, not middle eastern... he's probably airport security
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Missed one off my phone....

WTF is 50 doing there?? Halftime entertainment?
The website I write for caught up with the team at today's media day, check out all of the interviews here:
www.footballdiner.com meets the 49ers

Stay tuned as there will be more exclusive interviews and pictures to come later in the week.
Share 49ersWebzone