LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 321 users in the forums

I met a few Niners this morning at London Heathrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by tja683:
Im sure Singletary would have taken a picture once he got a chance to go back and "look at the film".

I heard Sing doesn't take dad-gum photos.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Awesome where they happy to see a couple of 9er fans? I know who everyone is on all the pictures except the two on the right of this one. You have got to be one of the only fans to take a picture with Jim Tomsula. LOL.... Oh, is one Brian Jennings... who is the dark guy on the right? Oh, and what time did they get in your time and east coast?

practice squad T #71 Matt Kopa
Originally posted by HessianDud:
to you for going out and greeting the team, man. That's class.
awesome dude, Glad you got to see them. That is why they do it.
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Coach Singletary refused a picture saying "now is not a good time"

A lot of others refused as well. Brian Jennings seemed chuffed to bits and very surprised when a Brit recognised him!

was he busy watching film?
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Coach Singletary refused a picture saying "now is not a good time"

A lot of others refused as well. Brian Jennings seemed chuffed to bits and very surprised when a Brit recognised him!

was he busy watching film?

uh..wh...uh..

what's ...c..ch...chuffed to bits mean?
I recognize you, but who are the bigger guys?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
That's cool man. I'm surprised they're all happy and s**t.
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Awesome, thanks for sharing!
dude awesome pics man. that is so sweet. i am majorly jealous. good for you for getting pics with our team. i'm sure you're thrilled. i would be insanely happy. best to u bro. thanks for sharing.

can you guys identify who is in the last two pics? niner players i mean??? just cant figure it out at the moment.....
Sweet pics!

And for all you haters, if you ever had a fan of you, let alone while you're on the other side of the planet, you'd be smiling too.
Originally posted by 5xChamp:

practice squad T #71 Matt Kopa

Thanks... probably the only guy on the team/ps I wouldn't recognize.
cool pics man
Originally posted by ninersush:
can you guys identify who is in the last two pics? niner players i mean??? just cant figure it out at the moment.....

sent you a pm but it's

Greg Manusky DC in the 2nd to last pic

Last pic is

Justin Smith, Brian Jennings (#86 long snapper) and Matt Kopa (#71 from the practice squad) (thanks for the help from 5xchamps), didn't recognize Kopa
Share 49ersWebzone