There are 294 users in the forums

I met a few Niners this morning at London Heathrow!

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by leakyfausett:
Originally posted by NinerGM:
Originally posted by Thorhawk:
Originally posted by BrianUKNiner:
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
These pictures look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

If you are serious. You would think it would take a wee bit longer than an hour or two to photo shop all these to the extent he did wouldn't you? Just saying I've photo shopped quite a few in my day as well. They didn't arrive that long ago.

I have seen many photoshops in my life and I am able to make a determination based on the structure of the pixels in the pictures.

LOL! You couldn't be more wrong!!

Not sure what more else I can do to prove that I was there!!??

No more pictures. Were not gonna fall for that.

Wow - he even photo-shopped in the playbook you can see in Rathman's picture in his bag on the bottom. LOL

Yep - of course.

I don't know why everyone has to rag on others when they have a moment they can enjoy. I don't know the first thing about photo shopping pictures but the yellow signs in the back ground are from the airport in London.

They know...they're just having fun.
Really cool pic's. Record aside, i believe i would have been just as giddy to see all these guys in person- especially Rathman.
Awesome where they happy to see a couple of 9er fans? I know who everyone is on all the pictures except the two on the right of this one. You have got to be one of the only fans to take a picture with Jim Tomsula. LOL.... Oh, is one Brian Jennings... who is the dark guy on the right? Oh, and what time did they get in your time and east coast?

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 25, 2010 at 16:53:14 ]
i spy a terrorist in that pic.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran

OMG SMITH IS A HUGE f**kER he will f**k you UP son. LOL Rathman pick was sweet dude I would have jizzed my self lol.
Originally posted by Axl49:

OMG SMITH IS A HUGE f**kER he will f**k you UP son. LOL Rathman pick was sweet dude I would have jizzed my self lol.

Rathman looks pretty rough but could be the team and the long flight. Does anyone know who that is on the far right?

Oh, and Smith is one bad ass dude... he's got a Budweiser tattoo on his arm. He's the kind of guy that screams bar fight.

[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 25, 2010 at 16:59:31 ]
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I don't think you want to hijack a plane with an entire NFL team on it. Justin Smith and Willis would have killed the guy.
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:

I don't think you want to hijack a plane with an entire NFL team on it. Justin Smith and Willis would have killed the guy.

justin, willis, and dont forget Carr
Coach Singletary refused a picture saying "now is not a good time"

A lot of others refused as well. Brian Jennings seemed chuffed to bits and very surprised when a Brit recognised him!

Did you tell him though that most die-hard niner fans (world-wide) see him as a 'God-like' rockstar figure on the team!?!?
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:

dont forget Carr

Cars can't fly, Fly.

they are probably smiling because they wouldn't have really expected a die hard 9er fan in the UK, lol.

Anyways, awesome pics bro and have fun at the game!!!!
  • hps49
  • Veteran
Lucky guy! good stuff man!
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
These pictures look shopped. I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my day.

If you are serious. You would think it would take a wee bit longer than an hour or two to photo shop all these to the extent he did wouldn't you? Just saying I've photo shopped quite a few in my day as well. They didn't arrive that long ago.

I have seen many photoshops in my life and I am able to make a determination based on the structure of the pixels in the pictures.

LOL! You couldn't be more wrong!!

Not sure what more else I can do to prove that I was there!!??

DNA samples from each of the 49er players in the photo's.
Im sure Singletary would have taken a picture once he got a chance to go back and "look at the film".
  • Wodwo
  • Veteran
Originally posted by smithgdwg:

DNA samples from each of the 49er players in the photo's.

He coulda got those on the interwebs auction store thingy.

He has to go catch them before the return trip, only this time, live web cam. That way, we can ask them questions that only they could answer in real time. Then we ask if they were in the photo.

Simple, yet elegant.
Share 49ersWebzone