LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 258 users in the forums

Singletarys Post Game Presser: "Proud of them..." referring to the Panthers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by WestCoast:
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I'm more upset that he once again attempted to run out the clock as soon as we took the lead.

did you see carr throw?!?!?!?!?!?!

Yep. I saw Carr throw... and it was SCARY!! His first pass bounced about 8 yards short of a wide open Vernon Davis. I can understand Singletary's and Johnson's hesitation to let him throw the ball after seeing that pass. By the way, wasn't it McCloughan who traded Hill to the Lions and signed Carr in his place? Singletary can't be gone fast enough for me.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC
Originally posted by dankmeistr:
I'm more upset that he once again attempted to run out the clock as soon as we took the lead.

Yep. I saw Carr throw... and it was SCARY!! His first pass bounced about 8 yards short of a wide open Vernon Davis. I can understand Singletary's and Johnson's hesitation to let him throw the ball after seeing that pass. By the way, wasn't it McCloughan who traded Hill to the Lions and signed Carr in his place? Singletary can't be gone fast enough for me.

Dan
49ers Fan in NC

I'm beginning to think that McC knew he was going to leave the Niners before he made the trade for Carr just to screw us up. lol

yeah with 20+ min left on the clock.... fu&%ing hell.
Those 20 straight run plays was unheard of.
Originally posted by tondiman:

yeah with 20+ min left on the clock.... fu&%ing hell.
Those 20 straight run plays was unheard of.

Was it seriously 20 run plays in a row?
For the first time in my life (and I'm over 60) I don't want to watch anymore. Dr. York has made a mess of the best franchise in the NFL. Why don't we ever hold Denise accountable for anything, she is the principal owner. Does she exist? I've never seen her at a press conference. Does she follow the team? Does she care?
Sing must go! I am a die hard niner fan from Memphis and this season is sickening. On the last drive there was no emergency for clock management! I think it's time to take a look at Nate Davis at this point...hell can he do any worst?

[ Edited by MemphisCed7484 on Oct 25, 2010 at 06:27:27 ]
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i don't know why anyone would watch that..... dude is 10 pounds of s**t in a 5 pound bag. and friends with phaggots.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Ripped it off from Eastbound and Down
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
Originally posted by SnakePlissken:
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i don't know why anyone would watch that..... dude is 10 pounds of s**t in a 5 pound bag. and friends with phaggots.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!

Ripped it off from Eastbound and Down

yea, i was watching some kenny p as I was surfing the zone...

Yes he tried to run it out since our opening drive TD.
As with most of you, it's the 49ers or nothing as far as the NFL is concerned. It's getting close to nothing right now. If they were to at least make an effort to hire competency.

this whole season is f**king wacked. The god damned browns just beat the saints. And the raiders, THE RAIDERS just beat the living s**t out of the broncos.
  • ZRF80

Carr threw some horrible passes, but then again.....he was put in some s**tty 3rd and long situations where he had to take some deep shots. The only real throw he made was to Morgan on a hitch route. Other than that, most of his throws were deep passes on 3rd and longs.

Not excusing his sorry ass play, but Sing sure as hell went one dimensional with Carr in there. Which is ok, but at least get Westbrook and Dixon involved.....instead of risking injury to Gore by pounding it up the middle every down.
Gotta watch the tape...
If Singletary survives past London week, we need to seriously rally for a "Pull Down Your Pants for Singletary" Sunday.

Imagine if 50,000+ people are dropped their drawers at once to show their disgust towards our head coach. That might make Sunday Night Countdown.
he is going to make a great high school coach some day
Share 49ersWebzone