There are 208 users in the forums

Singletarys Post Game Presser: "Proud of them..." referring to the Panthers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
His Presser is getting progressively worse. I mean to his credit, there's only so much you can say without looking stupid when you keep losing. However, I have yet to hear him place them blame squarley on his own shoulders as the Coach of the team. If he wants to acknowledge that the team he lost to has clawed and scratched but still has lost, similar to us, that is one thing. But for him to say he's "Proud of them"... I don't know man... it just doesn't sit right. What did he mean by that? Was he trying to be like, Hey at least they were able to put it together, when we couldn't. It seemed like he was taking a shot at his own team.

Listen to it for yourselves at 2:22. Wtf kind of head coach says he's proud of the opponent for beating him. First he thanks Pete Carroll, now this?

I just don't know what to say anymore about this clown. No words can explain what I think of the dude. I mean wtf. "Proud of them"??? Jesus Christ man shoot me now... What a f**kin clown he is.

Postgame Press Pass: 49ers at Panthers

[ Edited by zozell on Oct 24, 2010 at 22:04:39 ]
I'm more upset that he once again attempted to run out the clock as soon as we took the lead.
i don't know why anyone would watch that..... dude is 10 pounds of s**t in a 5 pound bag. and friends with phaggots.
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by zozell:
His Presser is getting progressively worse. I mean to his credit, there's only so much you can say without looking stupid when you keep losing. However, I have yet to hear him place them blame squarley on his own shoulders as the Coach of the team. If he wants to acknowledge that the team he lost to has clawed and scratched but still has lost, similar to us, that is one thing. But for him to say he's "Proud of them"... I don't know man... it just doesn't sit right. What did he mean by that? Was he trying to be like, Hey at least they were able to put it together, when we couldn't. It seemed like he was taking a shot at his own team.

Listen to it for yourselves at 2:22. Wtf kind of head coach says he's proud of the opponent for beating him. First he thanks Pete Carroll, now this?

I just don't know what to say anymore about this clown. No words can explain what I think of the dude. I mean wtf. "Proud of them"??? Jesus Christ man shoot me now... What a f**kin clown he is.

Postgame Press Pass: 49ers at Panthers

I suppose we all wanted to believe in him. Its difficult not to like the guy. Its getting easier to lose respect for him though.
I havent listened to any of his pressers, I try to avoid them. I see enough from him on the field during the games..........

I hope sing goes hands off, and lets his coordinators balls hang.. Everyone is auditioning for their next jobs, none of them will be here next year.
  • bret
  • Veteran
He said "don't tell me, show me!"

I've stopped listening to his pressers, because he's just finished "showing us". All the rest is BS.
Never listen to his pressers anymore. Tired of all this bulls**t.
did u guys noticed how many times he says umm??it was freaking annoying
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
i don't know why anyone would watch that..... dude is 10 pounds of s**t in a 5 pound bag. and friends with phaggots.

POST OF THE YEAR!!!
i cant stand it when he says I need to look at the film.... Damage was done when you drafted or signed the free agents....

i'm with method...can't stand his pressers as they just show what an ignoramus he is. His lack of football know how is on display on the sidelines; the nfl shouldn't make him do a presser and just magnify how incredibly untrained, inexperienced, uninformed and over promoted this poor guy is. Lacking in any semblance of football knowledge? That's our coach.

Okay, anybody can bit*h. How about fixing this mess? I have said before and will repeat, this team is a lot better without bigmike(BM). Let MJ run O and manusk the D. We have no GM anyway, so what if we fire a really, really stinko bad coach. I would say after, or better would be before the London game, just give him his walking papers, away from the newspapers, and let him be. Just don't let him bring any more of his football "knowledge" onto 49er premises again.

If he were to be fired the minute they touched down in London, he could gracefully exit if he wanted to and could go away and hide. It is self destructive to our team for this clown to remain on the sidelines. We are way better off schidt canning him while out of the country, so he could sneak back in, clean out his office and let guys with real football knowhow finish out the season. You saw the call the minute we got ahead. Prevent D, prevent O. His inability to protect the #1 qB in the draft from 6 yrs ago, by virtue of having an OL that can't block, probably lost us our qB for the yr.

It's not we can't stand BMs bm. We can't afford to have him ruining this team anymore. I said in many posts, one and done. Well, here was the one. Now let's see if we can convince yorks to schidt can him pronto.
Omg what a joke!! Dinglebarry needs to go!! Point blank I don't know how much damage Jed dork wants to do to a on e dynasty team! All I know is he needs a good as* whooping right about now! Maybe he'll get the point then!
He's a funny guy...
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Its funny how people say you can't fire a HC mid season without a proper replacement but they never really give a good reason why. I mean 1-6 how much worse can it get?

I would bring in someone willing to take the job for the rest of the season...someone who just wants to develop talent for the rest of the year but isn't looking long term because this season is clearly done.
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I'm more upset that he once again attempted to run out the clock as soon as we took the lead.

did you see carr throw?!?!?!?!?!?!
Share 49ersWebzone