LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 293 users in the forums

Singletarys Post Game Presser: "Proud of them..." referring to the Panthers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
LOL, I don't know how you guys do it, but I stopped watching/listening to Sing's pressers after the week 4.
Originally posted by verb1der:
LOL, I don't know how you guys do it, but I stopped watching/listening to Sing's pressers after the week 4.

True, but its like watching a car crash week in and out.
Sing is sub-mental. It's like finding out your wife is cheating on you and when you find out you are thankful to the guy for giving her a good rogering. Awesome.
Coach, what did you think of Carr's performance?

Gotta look at the film.

Coach, are you planning on making any QB adjustments?

Gotta see how Alex is and look at the film.

Coach, have you found out your teams identity?

Uhh... well, I believe this!

I - ... ... ... gotta look at the film.

Coach, are you planning on getting rid of Alex?

CANT DO IT!

and of course, gotta look at the film.
i was a big time sing supporter when the season started, but when he thanked pete carroll i just wanted to vomit. when he gave props to a division rival for beating his ass, it just really really pissed me off. after that, i lost TONS of respect for sing.
Why does this have to be happening.. we are worse than detroit and buffalo
Originally posted by Kilgore_Trout:
I'm more upset that he once again attempted to run out the clock as soon as we took the lead.

dude, I second this...

You will never win if you always play not to lose

As soon as mcdonald scored and we got the ball back, it was ultra conservative time....absolutely ridiculous
I don't know whose pressers are worse, Singletary's or Nolan's..

I couldn't understand half of what Nolan ever said, he was so versed at Nolan speak I felt like that stupid goose on the AFLAC commerials. Nolan would be asked a question, words would come out of his mouth that made no sense at all and never answered the question.

Singletary just says the same stupid things over and over again. He is a like broken down, worn out cliche machine.

My advise, don't watch or listen to press conferences..
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
If Singletary survives past London week, we need to seriously rally for a "Pull Down Your Pants for Singletary" Sunday.

Imagine if 50,000+ people are dropped their drawers at once to show their disgust towards our head coach. That might make Sunday Night Countdown.

LOL ------ WOW that seems like a very appropriate response.
"Proud of them..." referring to the Panthers

This explains why Singletary turns into a clapping-clown after every Anthony Davis false start, he's clapping for the other team.

[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 25, 2010 at 12:28:07 ]

• Shifty
  • Veteran
I didn't even watch his Press Conference after the Seattle game. I don't care for what he has to say
Originally posted by 49ERwhiner:
Originally posted by MadDog49er:
If Singletary survives past London week, we need to seriously rally for a "Pull Down Your Pants for Singletary" Sunday.

Imagine if 50,000+ people are dropped their drawers at once to show their disgust towards our head coach. That might make Sunday Night Countdown.

LOL ------ WOW that seems like a very appropriate response.

Originally posted by verb1der:
[b]"Proud of them..." referring to the Panther
s [
/b]

This explains why Singletary turns into a clapping-clown after every Anthony Davis false start, he's clapping for the other team.

HE. CLAPS. AT. EVERYTHING.

If you would have seen him after the Panthers hit the FG and we had some time to go, he started clapping after the FG expecting Ginn to run it all the way back or something.

We had Carr at QB, no way we were gonna come back.

It's not that easy running it all the way back esp. late in the game.

Originally posted by Kalen49ers:
I didn't even watch his Press Conference after the Seattle game. I don't care for what he has to say

Wait....

I hope you know you missed something funny.
sing can take it in the face for all I care...this dude is f**ken idiot..........Proud of them??? WTF does that mean?
Share 49ersWebzone