LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 240 users in the forums

Alex's Injury?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by billbird2111:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
There's no way Smith stays on as a back up. It's obvious he wants to start. He will be competing for a starting role in Buffalo, Minnesota, Jacksonville, or Arizona next year. Book it.

I would tend to agree with this. He'll take on the journeyman role that Carr has taken on.

I do find it interesting though -- how many of Alex's supporters are so ready to ditch Carr -- when he hasn't even started Game One yet.

You know who these people are. They are the posters who call us "haters," or "not a true fan," or some other garbage.

I just find it interesting that they're willing to give Alex game after game after game after game after game to straighten it out (which he never will folks -- and that's the sad truth). Yet they're riding Carr's nvuts after two quarters of play.

Where is the consistency here? Perhaps it's the Smith supporters who are not true fans? Perhaps they are more in love with one player rather than the team itself.

Hmm....

A point to ponder....

No. We have 5 starting seasons worth of game film on David Carr. He tried other teams after the Texans and still failed. He's a known commodity and he proved yesterday he can't be relied upon as a back up either (even when you're up a TD). At least the last time Alex came off the bench he brought us back from a 21 point defecit. Think Carr would ever do that?

I support Carr and was rooting for him to be our savior yesterday but the guy didn't even show a glimmer of hope.

We should have kept Shaun Hill.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
There's no way Smith stays on as a back up. It's obvious he wants to start. He will be competing for a starting role in Buffalo, Minnesota, Jacksonville, or Arizona next year. Book it.

I would tend to agree with this. He'll take on the journeyman role that Carr has taken on.

I do find it interesting though -- how many of Alex's supporters are so ready to ditch Carr -- when he hasn't even started Game One yet.

You know who these people are. They are the posters who call us "haters," or "not a true fan," or some other garbage.

I just find it interesting that they're willing to give Alex game after game after game after game after game to straighten it out (which he never will folks -- and that's the sad truth). Yet they're riding Carr's nvuts after two quarters of play.

Where is the consistency here? Perhaps it's the Smith supporters who are not true fans? Perhaps they are more in love with one player rather than the team itself.

Hmm....

A point to ponder....

I think they are vested in him and stood bye him for so long that they can't believe they are wrong. They need to make excuses to justify their allegiance to a #1 overall pick. The Texan's fans did the same thing until they got their head out of their asses. And guess what ...49ers retain this sorry ass peice of s**t FML...
Alex gave the Niners a chance to win, Carr...dont think so.
Originally posted by fulltime9er:
Alex gave the Niners a chance to win, Carr...dont think so.

But you're not even willing to give him a chance.

Personally -- you and I feel the same way. Carr showed us plenty in Houston. And that plenty was -- he'll never be an NFL starting QB. Period. End of story.

Yet -- he deserves a shot at it. So do the other two QB's on the roster. And yes -- that includes Nate Davis.

Nate probably won't get his shot until Dingleberry is shown the door -- which will happen in 3-2-1...
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by leolion:
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by seeking6th:
which arm/hand does he use to fondle himself, is it the injured one?

he uses singletarys'

About 25% of members of this site would volunteer for the job.

i know i would

i knew that

he uses singletarys'

i know i would

i knew that

I knew you knew that

he uses singletarys'

i know i would

i knew that

I knew you knew that

Sign me up as well
Wow... I was hoping to find some info on Alex's injury; but, instead found a Carr/Smith love/hate fest.

Anybody have an update as to how Smith is doing?
Originally posted by D_Niner:
Wow... I was hoping to find some info on Alex's injury; but, instead found a Carr/Smith love/hate fest.

nothing yet, he is supposed to have an MRI there in london. I would assume today

But no new news yet
Originally posted by D_Niner:

Nothing new, yet.

Originally posted by Canadian49er:

he uses singletarys'

i know i would

i knew that

I knew you knew that

Sign me up as well

Hmm....

A point to ponder....
LONDON -- San Francisco quarterback Alex Smith spent Monday morning at a hospital in London having his injured left shoulder examined and is still waiting to hear if he will be able to play Sunday against the Denver Broncos at Wembley Stadium.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
LONDON -- San Francisco quarterback Alex Smith spent Monday morning at a hospital in London having his injured left shoulder examined and is still waiting to hear if he will be able to play Sunday against the Denver Broncos at Wembley Stadium.

Diagnosis: Strained Cooch
Share 49ersWebzone