LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 196 users in the forums

Moore Starting over Clausen. Does that hurt us or help us?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Moore Starting over Clausen. Does that hurt us or help us?

Originally posted by Kauaiguy:
The United States Census Bureau classifies North Carolina as a southern state in the subcategory of being one of the South Atlantic States.

This according to Wikipedia.

I was stationed in Agusta Georgia and have always thought that the Carolina's were in the South since South Carolina is easily accessed from Agusta.

But I can see where people get the impression that it's on the East Coast since it's by the Atlantic Ocean. However, I think that the dividing line is between (Durham North Carolina and Norfolk Virginia. Virginia being in the East Coast.

Who f**kin cares!!!!! Let's talk football! Niners win by 16 points, Cards win, Rams lose and we move on players. Let's take this to 9-7!!!
Originally posted by WestCoast:
doesn't matter who they start. we will lose.

WTF???? Please elaborate.
Originally posted by susweel:
Moore = Smith

So the chances of winning are good.

But playing on the east coast the chances of winning is bad.

Susweel=Troll

This thread doesn't even mention Smith so why must you make every thread about him? Clause would've gave us the best chance because he sucks and is a rookie.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Doesn't matter. Either we beat ourselves or we wont. That's how it's been all year.

Yeah we even tried last week against Oakland but it failed. Even took points off the board but we did something different and put them back on lol
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by NINERSWINTHEWEST:

Two words: Alex Smith
Moore is fresh and has nothing to loose unlike Smith who, if he throws one pick, starts thinking about his job security. East coast is not where we play good football, but I think that the last time we went to the east coast we adjusted for it. We practiced earlier and that helped us a lot in a game we should have won. So I do not think the time difference will be as big of an issue. I say we win this one, but not by more than 10 points because of the stout passing D that the Panthers pride themselves in.
Originally posted by ZRF80:

alex smith = fail

alex smith on the road = double fail
  • evil
  • Veteran

Typical ZRF, attempting to turn a thread about the QB for the opposition into an Alex Smith discussion.
I've only seen Moore play once and it was the first game of the year against the Giants and he looked pretty horrible in that game. Twice he just flung the ball up into double coverage for easy int's when they were already in FG range. He seemed really eager to get the ball out a lot of times as well. So much that he was barely ever looking at Smiff when he was lined up on the left. The best success they had if memory serves, is when they lined up Smiff in the slot, but that's probably more due to having a mismatch with the nickel (if that was the match-up; I dunno). Like I said, I've only seen em play once, but he looked bad.

I don't think Moore is what anybody is worried about. If you pressure him, he'll make mistakes like every other young QB in the league. But just like every other QB in the league, if you give him all day back there he's gonna make you look stupid. Our pass rush is what we should be concerned with. Not which QB sucks worse.
Originally posted by susweel:
Moore = Smith

So the chances of winning are good.

But playing on the east coast the chances of winning is bad.

Originally posted by KRS-1:

Typical ZRF, attempting to turn a thread about the QB for the opposition into an Alex Smith discussion.

He just can't help himself.

-9fA
Share 49ersWebzone