There are 105 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Are you upset that we won?

Are you upset that we won?

Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for binary2nd.
Not upset we won, I'm a bit frustrated in the way we won though. Whenever Singletary wins playing conservative ball, I get scared that he feels vindicated in his philosophy, which is a joke. Kind of reminds me how we beat the Bears last year. I'm hoping he was just going conservative due to the weather and the type of game it was, along with the OL struggles.

[ Edited by binary2nd on Oct 18, 2010 at 06:28:31 ]
Originally posted by Jersey9er:
Interesting thread. Upset that we won. WTF?

I havent looked at the results, but it's a sad day when we win, and we're upset that we won.

And trust me f**k talkin bout the Smith s**t. WE won a game, so there should be no complaints.

Ummm did you watch the game lol? When the announcers show you 5 times how Morgan and ginn burn the safeties and their wide open yet we throw it out of bounds its obvious this team is playing like garbage.
Originally posted by 49ERGUY:
...... ...... ...... was this a serious question ??????

Apparently its serious enough for 20% to answer yes.
I'm not at that point just yet because still have a chance to win the division, but I'm not afraid to say that I'm not going to root for us to win meaningless football games.

We've seen this over and over for the past 6 years. Win a couple of meaningless games at the end of the season against teams that quit 8 weeks ago, and all of the sudden there's false hope and our organization doesn't think we need upgrades. Sometimes hitting rock bottom isn't the worse thing in the world. It tells your organization it's time to make changes.

It's 6 weeks in the season and I'm certainly not thinking like that just yet, I'm just stating I really didn't give a d*mn if we beat Detroit and St Louis last season.

[ Edited by tjd808185 on Oct 18, 2010 at 07:06:20 ]
For real? Anyone that answers "yes" seriously needs to check themselves.
Originally posted by dobo:
Be honest.

I'm sure some of you are depressed because Alex won't be benched and Sing might live to see another day as HC. You're worried that maybe we won't be gunning for the #1 pick in the draft.

Let your voices be heard, haters.

Troll Feeder
  • Apone
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobo:
Be honest.

I'm sure some of you are depressed because Alex won't be benched and Sing might live to see another day as HC. You're worried that maybe we won't be gunning for the #1 pick in the draft.

Let your voices be heard, haters.

Anyone who voted yes .......can just quit lying to yourself, you nerd
Now don't get me wrong I know that Smith is mediocre at best. BUT am I the only one who sees him getting pressured almost every play getting hit half the time as well. The O-line needs to give the receivers time to get a gap and then Alex can throw confidently to an open guy. Instead of throwing to a guy covered by two people as he gets smothered by a 300 pound monster. I was yelling at the tv as much as the next guy when he threw balls at the feet of receivers and over their heads, but it starts with the line.
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by jvangeystel:
Now don't get me wrong I know that Smith is mediocre at best. BUT am I the only one who sees him getting pressured almost every play getting hit half the time as well. The O-line needs to give the receivers time to get a gap and then Alex can throw confidently to an open guy. Instead of throwing to a guy covered by two people as he gets smothered by a 300 pound monster. I was yelling at the tv as much as the next guy when he threw balls at the feet of receivers and over their heads, but it starts with the line.

It's not the f**kups when he's pressured, it's the f**kups when he's NOT pressured that we worry about. Miscued throws, fumbles, INTs, running into the defensive lineman (as seen yesterday) are problems that he should not be having after 6 years in the league.
Originally posted by bracus:

I havent looked at the results, but it's a sad day when we win, and we're upset that we won.

And trust me f**k talkin bout the Smith s**t. WE won a game, so there should be no complaints.

Ummm did you watch the game lol? When the announcers show you 5 times how Morgan and ginn burn the safeties and their wide open yet we throw it out of bounds its obvious this team is playing like garbage.

Oh nah bra, i was watching very carefully, and u know what the announcers and such showed me, that we won the damn game. Thats why my focus was on. All other bs is irrelevant in my opinion.

A win doesnt always have to be pretty. And i tell u if we won two games in the past by 1pt. Who's really gonna care why and how we won, the fact of the matter is we won. So i mean we b***h when we lose, which is understandable, but dont b***h when we win, cuz it's pathetic. And some say it's pathetic if we this or that. Nah the pathetic thing is our players are happy we got the W, and it's the fans that are supposed to support them.

I mean lets say a child who never got a A before in 3rd grade class. Then on the last test of the year, everyone in the class got an A, even the child that never did. From some of your guys comments, Most would be that good parent and say how proud they are of him or her. with some of you, you'd say to the kid, well how many other people got A's. Oh everyone, well then if their handing them out like that then it's no big deal. Which would kill a kids pride.

So some of ya'll are off da hook with whatever reasoning ya'll talking about. a W is a W, period, so lets shut up and enjoy.
Originally posted by bracus:

Oh nah bra, i was watching very carefully, and u know what the announcers and such showed me, that we won the damn game. Thats why my focus was on. All other bs is irrelevant in my opinion.

A win doesnt always have to be pretty. And i tell u if we won two games in the past by 1pt. Who's really gonna care why and how we won, the fact of the matter is we won. So i mean we b***h when we lose, which is understandable, but dont b***h when we win, cuz it's pathetic. And some say it's pathetic if we this or that. Nah the pathetic thing is our players are happy we got the W, and it's the fans that are supposed to support them.

I mean lets say a child who never got a A before in 3rd grade class. Then on the last test of the year, everyone in the class got an A, even the child that never did. From some of your guys comments, Most would be that good parent and say how proud they are of him or her. with some of you, you'd say to the kid, well how many other people got A's. Oh everyone, well then if their handing them out like that then it's no big deal. Which would kill a kids pride.

So some of ya'll are off da hook with whatever reasoning ya'll talking about. a W is a W, period, so lets shut up and enjoy.

No 49er Team left behind!

Yay!
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by 49ersalldaway126:
who the f**k said yes

i cant believe they are people here who would rather see alex fail then a niner win thats just pathethic and 20 %

ask ridiculous questions, expect ridiculous answers. I voted Yes like 10 times so far.

It's not a ridiculous question. Have you ever read NinerTalk? I guarantee like half of the Alex haters here kinda wish we'd lost.
If I had to pick ONE game to win this season, this would have been that game.
if you voted yes....come on man.

No, I am happy.

//end//
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home