LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

ESPN Latest on Alex Smith

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by excelsior:
I would like those who can't wait to dump Alex at the end of the season to tell us just exactly what wonderful QB they intend to have under center for us next year. This will be interesting.

It doesn't matter. If Alex doesn't perform better he's gone, the fanbase is just tired of this entire era. If Alex keeps playing like he did on Sunday though, you'd have to be a true moron to not want to keep him around. Young QBs don't grow on trees.

I can prove that with one word Smith will be the Starting QB if there is a Season next year.

That word is CONSISTENCY my brothas.

When he has consistent protection with the occasional hurry he's pretty F@CKIN good.

When his Receivers catch the Passes that hit them in the numbers consistently he's pretty F@CKIN good.

When he runs 2 minute drill and HE calls the plays? He's pretty F@CKIN good.

In the Red Zone? Pretty F@CKIN good.

When the Play Calling has imagination? Pretty F@CKIN good.

When he his Line is consistently bad? He F@CKIN sucks.

When his Receivers let consistently let Passes bounce of their hands? He F@CKIN sucks.

And when we consistently Run Frank like the Bell Cow that Sing wanted him to be. He F@CKIN sucks.

How you like me now, you bish ass whiners?

You want a spade called a spade but you're so full of hate and doubt that you won't give the kid credit.

It's all about Consistency. We have had the wrong kind of consistency this season show up at the wrong times. And yes Smith contributed to that. I'd be lying if I said he didn't. But yopu don't flush someone on the rise. Dude is playing better than he did last season and we're still losing.

So I want everyone else to work on THEIR consistency to see where Smith is with his consistency. Is this too much to ask? If so you're no 9er fan I want to know. You can be fed up with how things are going and still have an open mind this early in the season. If you find that you can't just stop watching the team, going to games and rooting for them. We'll see you on the flip side when this Season is done.

~Ceadder

Another delusional post by Ceadder. The irony is that when Alex proves his inconsistency (kind of like in the first 4 games this season), you'll just make an excuse and say it's not Alex but the system or the receivers or the offensive playcalling.

The difference between you and me. I thought this season would be all about Alex. Alex would have to rise to the occasion or finally hang up his boots in SF.

For you, on the other hand, it's still about the OC/head coach/receivers/RBs/oline/defense/special teams. You've been barking about the same crap since the day Alex was drafted. It's never perfect for you. Alex is always missing something around him to make him great. What you fail to acknowledge is that if you set all the pieces in place, even RYAN LEAF could look good.

Pathetic........

Yeah right. You are ZRF80 Leaf.
Originally posted by ZRF80:
Originally posted by Ceadderman:
Originally posted by binary2nd:
Originally posted by excelsior:
I would like those who can't wait to dump Alex at the end of the season to tell us just exactly what wonderful QB they intend to have under center for us next year. This will be interesting.

It doesn't matter. If Alex doesn't perform better he's gone, the fanbase is just tired of this entire era. If Alex keeps playing like he did on Sunday though, you'd have to be a true moron to not want to keep him around. Young QBs don't grow on trees.

I can prove that with one word Smith will be the Starting QB if there is a Season next year.

That word is CONSISTENCY my brothas.

When he has consistent protection with the occasional hurry he's pretty F@CKIN good.

When his Receivers catch the Passes that hit them in the numbers consistently he's pretty F@CKIN good.

When he runs 2 minute drill and HE calls the plays? He's pretty F@CKIN good.

In the Red Zone? Pretty F@CKIN good.

When the Play Calling has imagination? Pretty F@CKIN good.

When he his Line is consistently bad? He F@CKIN sucks.

When his Receivers let consistently let Passes bounce of their hands? He F@CKIN sucks.

And when we consistently Run Frank like the Bell Cow that Sing wanted him to be. He F@CKIN sucks.

How you like me now, you bish ass whiners?

You want a spade called a spade but you're so full of hate and doubt that you won't give the kid credit.

It's all about Consistency. We have had the wrong kind of consistency this season show up at the wrong times. And yes Smith contributed to that. I'd be lying if I said he didn't. But yopu don't flush someone on the rise. Dude is playing better than he did last season and we're still losing.

So I want everyone else to work on THEIR consistency to see where Smith is with his consistency. Is this too much to ask? If so you're no 9er fan I want to know. You can be fed up with how things are going and still have an open mind this early in the season. If you find that you can't just stop watching the team, going to games and rooting for them. We'll see you on the flip side when this Season is done.

~Ceadder

Another delusional post by Ceadder. The irony is that when Alex proves his inconsistency (kind of like in the first 4 games this season), you'll just make an excuse and say it's not Alex but the system or the receivers or the offensive playcalling.

The difference between you and me. I thought this season would be all about Alex. Alex would have to rise to the occasion or finally hang up his boots in SF.

For you, on the other hand, it's still about the OC/head coach/receivers/RBs/oline/defense/special teams. You've been barking about the same crap since the day Alex was drafted. It's never perfect for you. Alex is always missing something around him to make him great. What you fail to acknowledge is that if you set all the pieces in place, even RYAN LEAF could look good.

Pathetic........

Disagree with you on this Z. Leaf won't look good, the team would look good. Trent Dilfer only threw 12 interceptions that superbowl year and he still looked sorry but his main job was to not f**k up which would be the job of the QB on a team like that.

Our problem players are standing in line to take turns on being the f**kup of the week.
Let the Alex Smith excuses continue to rain down! When will people ever learn? He needs to just go away and never come back. He has been one of the biggest disasters that San Fran has ever had. The man cannot play football! He is a scared bumblef**k douchebag. Please draft well 49ers, because the way things are going we should have a high pick. Oh and get rid of that moron Dingleberry...seriously the guys is stupid.
Originally posted by mojohendrix:
Let the Alex Smith excuses continue to rain down! When will people ever learn? He needs to just go away and never come back. He has been one of the biggest disasters that San Fran has ever had. The man cannot play football! He is a scared bumblef**k douchebag. Please draft well 49ers, because the way things are going we should have a high pick. Oh and get rid of that moron Dingleberry...seriously the guys is stupid.

You my friend are the pot calling the kettle black. Jes sayin...
Originally posted by TDilvr:
Originally posted by mojohendrix:

You my friend are the pot calling the kettle black. Jes sayin...

Seriously, the timing and nature of that post is just a huge epic fail. Especially since there's an entire Alex Smith right on the front page.
Share 49ersWebzone