Shop Find 49ers gear online
wouldnt want Sing back if he won the Super Bowl
Originally posted by theninermaniac:

Super Bowl? we're 0-5

[ Edited by global_nomad on Oct 12, 2010 at 22:19:33 ]

I think you would be singing a different tune if 49ers won a Super Bowl with SING. Winning games solves everything.
Originally posted by Norcal9erfan:
Originally posted by ninerfan42:
Other teams are having no problem figuring how to stop the niners. This is due to Singletary's stagnant philosophy. This will only change with a change at head coach. Singletary is too set in his ways. I love the guy, but he is a motivational speaker, not a head coach.

The front office feels that nobody on the coaching staff can step in and turn the team around. I concur.

So who do we get? Here is my list of possibilities, in no particular order:

Jack Del Rio
John Gruden
John Fox

Personally, I prefer Chucky, and the other two are currently employed. What are your thoughts?

Del Rio?? Fox?? Common my man, raise your expectations a little. How about:

Dungy
Gruden
Cowher

In that particular order....

I do applaud the front office for sticking to Singletary IF they truly gave him the conditions that the 'rat' divulged. Give these guys the entire season to convince EVERYONE and their grandmas that this is not our future. You can make the argument that we could promote someone from within or bring someone in, but that would put them in a worst position and would automatically throw the season away.

Fair enough.
They are the ones who fired NoWin mid season and hired this guy. They made their own bed. Now sleep in it.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
They are the ones who fired NoWin mid season and hired this guy. They made their own bed. Now sleep in it.

"now sleep in it"

lol. Thanks Diego. Is that what they should do in their bed?
Originally posted by Method:
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:

"now sleep in it"

lol. Thanks Diego. Is that what they should do in their bed?

They always act like it's somebody else or something else. But we know...

~ Dennis Erickson.
~ NoWin.
~ Dingleberry.

All York hires. While passing up the likes of Mike Shannahan as HC and Mike Holmgren as GM. It could be better. It doesn't have to be this bad.

[ Edited by SanDiego49er on Oct 12, 2010 at 23:46:40 ]
How about 1-2 regular season wins? How about getting one win first before talking about all this other garbage?
if I can bet all the money in the world I will put it on the yorks going for an offensive minded head coach, there is absolutely no way the yorks make the same mistake they did when they hire a defensive head coach when drafting QB, there s no way that happens agains...

on that list you can forget about Cower and Fox only gruden meet that criteria...

go niners
that's racist

Originally posted by servegmo:
if I can bet all the money in the world I will put it on the yorks going for an offensive minded head coach, there is absolutely no way the yorks make the same mistake they did when they hire a defensive head coach when drafting QB, there s no way that happens agains...

on that list you can forget about Cower and Fox only gruden meet that criteria...

go niners

Yeah there is. It's the Yorks.

go niners

Why not Brian Billick?? Don't know why he doesn't get that much recognition, after all hes won a Super Bowl. But then again his offenses have sucked. If I had it my way I'd choose Mike Murlarkey, IMO, he wasn't so bad in his two years with the Bills.
Originally posted by digital9er:

I think you would be singing a different tune if 49ers won a Super Bowl with SING. Winning games solves everything.

seriously
Originally posted by LeftBankeNiner:
How about 1-2 regular season wins? How about getting one win first before talking about all this other garbage?

that's the point.....he's not coming back
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AiNoKea:

go niners

Why not Brian Billick?? Don't know why he doesn't get that much recognition, after all hes won a Super Bowl. But then again his offenses have sucked. If I had it my way I'd choose Mike Murlarkey, IMO, he wasn't so bad in his two years with the Bills.

We've spent the last five years trying to become the Ravens 2.0. Hiring Billick to continue the same trend.
Share 49ersWebzone