There are 220 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York texts ESPN...

He also said we'd be in the playoffs last year.

BS, we're done.
Now that Jed predicted that, im going to predict something myself: we will lose to the Raiders.

I wish we would just shut up and go do it instead of yapping that crap. He doesn't think its getting the opposition fired up as well as more pressure on ourselves. The whole team IMO would perform better if they didn't hear the expectations put on them. And of course, keep their mouth shut too.

Damn.
Whatever he says makes no difference at the end of the day, but it is an easy public way to show support for your team and let's your players know you believe in them. I think it is the first time he has shown some public interest in this team.
So WAIT... everything's ok guys!?!

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE WEST!!!

YeS!!!! Thank you JED!!

loss to the raiders, coming right up. We just lost to the Eagles second string team.
C'MON SON!!
We go 8-8 we have a shot , but we can't even win one fu*king game

5 TURNOVERS?

We lost by 3 points with 5 turnovers.

Qb's , especially 6 year first rounders are supposed to comeback.

Smith failed.
Sing isn't at fault and our Defense sure as hell isn't, keeping it close with 5 fu*kin turnovers
Lol I said that last night as well... I had a 12 pack and half a bottle of crown.... Jed is drinking up a storm
That text doesn't have much to do with what he actually thinks THIS team will do. It has everything to do with his expectations of what this team SHOULD do and is a direct message to the 49ers coaches and players that their jobs are on the line here.
Originally posted by boriken_9er:
Whatever he says makes no difference at the end of the day, but it is an easy public way to show support for your team and let's your players know you believe in them. I think it is the first time he has shown some public interest in this team.

Yeah, Jed finally goes public by saying something stupid.
UH...Division? Division..Divison, you kidding me...division....I just hope we win a game.
First team to go 0-5 and win the superbowl.
Originally posted by Chief:
First team to go 0-5 and win the superbowl.

lol. i'd be happy to just be the first team to go 0-5 and have a winning season.
Jed: Here's a question for you ...

If the 49ers don't win the division, will you admit your failure and sell the team?