LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Jed York texts ESPN...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!
Originally posted by DominantQE:
It was Singletary last week and I didnt want to hear that from HC. This week its Jed I wonder who is next. Like Barrows said, Show us!
Jed, Singletary, Raye and Alex are all tied up together. Its funny that Alex is the next one likely be replaced.

Raye's gone. lol
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
Good try Jed. You should worry about just winning one game let alone a division you moron.

this!!!
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466

Says we'll win the west.
The sky is falling.

why not have a little blind faith. Somebody has got to believe in this team. I say screw the doubters and eff the haiters if we can just stop shooting ourselves in the freaking foot and play some football then we win this thing. Take the chains off of Alex Smith and Mike Johnson Sing! No more conservative play calling!!!
  • Stuuk
  • Veteran
Although I don't mind a little bit of optimism I think constant incidents of Jed doing stuff like this doesnt help.

It opens the 49ers up to more ridicule throughout the league and possibly adds pressure on the players.
Originally posted by susweel:
WTF the is wrong with this franchise.

Does he not realize we are 0-5, that ZERO WINS AND FIVE LOSSES.

I actually liked Jed for awhile there but he seems to be clueless just like the rest of them.

He's a YORK.

Originally posted by pickle:
Jed has absolutely lost it--this attitude and overreaction is how singletary was hired in the first place. He is a chip off the "old block," completely incapable of leading an NFL franchise.

When did he ever have it?

Originally posted by Sjceruti:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466

Says we'll win the west.
The sky is falling.

.... then suddenly, he woke up with with a game controller still in his hands and MADDEN NFL game still on!!

dream on buddy and i will bow down, eat crow and whatever else if that dream comes true!
I don't why people are jumping on Jed for making this claim and showing support in the team.

He is doing same thing as those who are claiming that the season is over, even though we are only 5 games in, except he is being an optimist. No one knows how the season as a whole will turn out, since it is still going on, they just like to make ASSumptions.
Maybe it will light a fire . . . whatever.

I think it was a public message to Singletary that he needs to win the Division to keep his job.

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Maybe it will light a fire . . . whatever.

I think it was a public message to Singletary that he needs to win the Division to keep his job.

looks like it. I know its just RJF but look what he tweeted:

I see the news reporter on #ChronicleLive dought us "I like" I'll owner said it. So we gotta back it up. On a board next stop Hatervillie.

http://twitter.com/Freakyjean/status/27110066030
I've never seen a team talk so much and do so little. It's almost like we're trying to be like the Jets.

At least the Jets actually win football games.
Originally posted by Schulzy:
I've never seen a team talk so much and do so little. It's almost like we're trying to be like the Jets.

At least the Jets actually win football games.

DONT SHOW ME

TELL ME
  • A-R-S
  • Veteran
Jesus christ, talk about a guy who's leading the parade when things are going well and NOWHERE to be found when they aren't.

Go hire another s**tty inexperienced coach, you worthless piece of trash.
  • ZRF80
Sending a picture of his dick would have been a more accurate representation of where this team is headed.

Jed needs to get some advice from Favre and Salisbury.

Share 49ersWebzone