LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 158 users in the forums

Jed York texts ESPN...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers president/CEO Jed York on 0-5 start: "It starts with me. It's everybody. And we're all in this together."

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Jed York said he has not addressed topic of Mike Singletary's job security with him or internally. "Mike's our coach," York said.

[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 11, 2010 at 16:27:44 ]
  • Otter
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fly15:
Originally posted by Otter:
j, go visit or call Jerry Jones for some advise, if it was him, he had already fire Alex Smith. I never blamed coach Sing for anything until today. he's giving Alex another chance even after being 0-5 and having a QB that has 9 interceptions in 5 games. He's a cancer, a coach killer, and you dont even seem to care.

U should text Jones, not ESPN.

So in your estimation, Singletary has done a good job to this point? Never making adjustments, having the entire team come out sluggish whenever it is a road game, wasting time outs, insisting on a run-run-run offense in a league that seems to gravitate more toward the pass every year.

And you skewer the owner, for what...having faith in his team. I don't see anything wrong with Jed York's prediction. What does he have to lose.

He wont lose anything, he will just make a fool of himself

A fool for showing faith in his team? You should be a motivational speaker for young children.
j, go visit or call Jerry Jones for some advise, if it was him, he had already fire Alex Smith. I never blamed coach Sing for anything until today. he's giving Alex another chance even after being 0-5 and having a QB that has 9 interceptions in 5 games. He's a cancer, a coach killer, and you dont even seem to care.

U should text Jones, not ESPN.

you're a quality poster...
Originally posted by verb1der:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
49ers president/CEO Jed York on 0-5 start: "It starts with me. It's everybody. And we're all in this together."

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco
Jed York said he has not addressed topic of Mike Singletary's job security with him or internally. "Mike's our coach," York said.

i like it, hopefully they are learning
  • obx49
  • Veteran
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Is he admitting his bad decision to hire such an inexperienced head coach to coach such a young team? Motivational speeches only take you so far.
Originally posted by obx49:
MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

MaioccoCSN Matt Maiocco

Is he admitting his bad decision to hire such an inexperienced head coach to coach such a young team? Motivational speeches only take you so far.

Yeah probably, either that or he's just trying to restore some kind of order in this chaotic mess. The team is spiraling downwards.

[ Edited by verb1der on Oct 11, 2010 at 16:42:16 ]
It's not what you think guys. I have acquired the actual text from Jed.

to: 212-###-####
Hey guys, Jed York here. Just wanted to tell you we're still winning the west. LMFAO. k, bye.
  • cools
  • Veteran
Overly optimistic or...
an attempt to deflect some of the heat being put on Sing and Alex from fans and media
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
It's not what you think guys. I have acquired the actual text from Jed.

to: 212-###-####
Hey guys, Jed York here. Just wanted to tell you we're still winning the west. LMFAO. k, bye.
I don't care what he says, he supports sing, yeah that's cute. But fire the loser at the end of the season or I'm going to cry

we are like 0-14 with our predictions so far, i think its time we stfu already. i cant wait to see the predictions we will making after winning our first game, i can see it now, they will predict a superbowl apperance
  • B650
  • Veteran
The last time he made a prediction he was right. He said our season would stop ending in December, and the following year, it didn't. The final game was played in January, in St. Louis.
This is embarrassing.
  • fropwns
  • #1 Greenlaw Fan
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

Could have been worse...

Share 49ersWebzone