LISTEN: 49ers Play It Smart on Day Two of the Draft →

There are 400 users in the forums

Jed York texts ESPN...

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Dont believe the hype he's done us wrong b4

just 2 years ago he promised this was the last time the niners finish their season in December pretty much saying this team was going to start making the playoffs from there on............ what happend after?

STILL NO FREAKIN PLAYOFF"S

just another York yappin at the mouth

another reason why we wont make the playoffs..........

answer me this zoners when's the last time the niners had more then a 3 game winning streak????

last time i checked 2 games at best this team doesnt know how to stay consistant enough to pull of 3 or 4 games

ITS NOT GONNA HAPPEN PPL

SORRY BUT THE SEASON IS OVER!!!

[ Edited by Tru2RedNGold25 on Oct 12, 2010 at 10:22:57 ]
Looks like his buddy got ahold of his Iphone again.
He is a moron. Tel him I said so.
i believe him
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:
LOL jed is buying into sing's slogan's now , don't you guys remember this guy is also the guy who said this is the last time our season ends in december. This guy is a joke i wouldn't take nothing out of this.

Well, he was right this year, it ended in October.
listening to 95.5 which is the portland trailblazer radio station. the seattle seahawk announcer was on talking about their hawks....the conversation went to jed...they began chuckling about jed's guarantee and making disparaging comments....jed has made the 9ers the laughing stock of the league...
  • ZRF80
Originally posted by davemo4:
listening to 95.5 which is the portland trailblazer radio station. the seattle seahawk announcer was on talking about their hawks....the conversation went to jed...they began chuckling about jed's guarantee and making disparaging comments....jed has made the 9ers the laughing stock of the league...

If anything, he's given some ammo to the rest of the division when they play us. Good job Jed.
Originally posted by Tru2RedNGold25:
Dont believe the hype he's done us wrong b4

just 2 years ago he promised this was the last time the niners finish their season in December pretty much saying this team was going to start making the playoffs from there on............ what happend after?

Well, our last game was in January, so he had an easy out there

But i'm not sure how he's going to get out of this one
Originally posted by SybErkRimInAL:
wow, I always suspected that maybe the owners didn't watch the games. Now I know for sure they don't watch the games.

Exactly, what a bunch of tards n turds this organization has
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

You know the zone gets a lot of stick but when you're depressed about 9ers you can still find some humour in here.

• Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Sjceruti:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5673466

Says we'll win the west.
The sky is falling.

On a serious note though whilst as 9er fans we ridicule him for last seasons outburst I don't think he will ever live this one down if we fail. Which we will.
Report: Singletary could be out, even with division championship
unlikely but not impossable

we only have three tough games which are chargers bromcos and packers

all other games are easily winnable
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

Although I don't share your optimism, I will not flame up the board like some people. I'm hoping for a miracle but I doubt it.

The last time the Niners were 0-5, I was in the 7th grade - a hard pill for me to swallow.

• Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
I AGREE!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

Although I don't share your optimism, I will not flame up the board like some people. I'm hoping for a miracle but I doubt it.

The last time the Niners were 0-5, I was in the 7th grade - a hard pill for me to swallow.

We'll probably win 4 or 5 and be like the 2004 team.
Share 49ersWebzone