There are 430 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Jed York texts ESPN...

Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
This is embarrassing.

yea, being a mike nolan guys is embarrassing. (you can get that changed you know)
Jed York is an in-bred moronic rich kid...he should just STFU and FIX THIS MESS...why does he have time to text ANYBODY? What a J.O.!!!
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

Could have been worse...

ya atleast he didnt text espn his d*ck
Originally posted by footballxpaul:
Originally posted by fropwns:
Originally posted by boast:
I AGREE!

f**k all the haters. we will win the division! despite 0-5, we're only 3 games out!

FLAME ON B*TCHES!

Could have been worse...

ya atleast he didnt text espn his d*ck

It's quite obvious what Jed is doing. He is trying to redirect attention to him from Singletary, Smith and the rest of the team in order to take some pressure off of them as well as publicly state that he supports the team. I think it is a smart PR move.
  • jcs
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:
It's quite obvious what Jed is doing. He is trying to redirect attention to him from Singletary, Smith and the rest of the team in order to take some pressure off of them as well as publicly state that he supports the team. I think it is a smart PR move.

Either that or he really is as stupid as he looks...
When Jed texted them they where probably like who the hell are you? Oh, are you one of the women Brett sent dirty pickers to?

Anyways, I remember last year he said this is the last time our season ends in December. Well, now that the season starts later it goes until January so he isn't technically wrong. I'm sick of all these guarantees... coaches, players, owner that don't get backed up.
One word. Delusional. Just like the coach and you Alex Smith sympathizers. Wake up and smell the chronic. Smith is done our season is done and so should Singletary. Expect better.
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:
One word. Delusional. Just like the coach and you Alex Smith sympathizers. Wake up and smell the chronic. Smith is done our season is done and so should Singletary. Expect better.

reminds me of dana white saying some months back that the UFC will be the most popular sport in the U.S
Originally posted by BETTERDAYZ9ERS:

And the 49ers are done in the Bay Area.
Good try Jed. You should worry about just winning one game let alone a division you moron.
Do season ticket holders get discounts on the meth that jed is on?
  • Brew
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jcs:
Originally posted by RedWaltz24:

Either that or he really is as stupid as he looks...

Jed doesn't strike me as that calculating and smart. I think he's just blurting s**t out hoping he'll sound confident on his team but frankly he's just a douche
It was Singletary last week and I didnt want to hear that from HC. This week its Jed I wonder who is next. Like Barrows said, Show us!
Jed, Singletary, Raye and Alex are all tied up together. Its funny that Alex is the next one likely be replaced.
Originally posted by darkknight49:
Originally posted by aMikeNolanGuy:
This is embarrassing.

yea, being a mike nolan guys is embarrassing. (you can get that changed you know)

How?